+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

7/9 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Please keep ALL comments during and after the show in this thread until after midnight ET.

Please note that any posts in other threads about the show tonight, or any other threads created about the show instead of posting in here will be deleted without warning, explanation or notification.

Thank you.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I cannot believe that Jee and Robert used their bed passes. I think that was pretty stupid on their parts, especially since they are the X's....and their ex girlfriends arent too happy that they are in the house in the first place.

I'm actually really liking Erika and Jun tonight. Especially how they are handling the situation with their exes.

Did you see Erika in the hot tub...She is just here to play the game....That is a good attitude to have....I think alot of the people on BB get caught up in the friendships....and that makes it hard to boot people off....I think Erika is looking at this in a better way.

I'm liking Jun a lot better after tonight, as well as the others in the original 8. And using the bed passes was the worst thing they could do.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

That a girl Erika!
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

I think Erika is playing the game, Alison too. Making an alliance with her ex then back-stabbing him... she knows what shes doing!
    "I like children - fried."
    W.C. Fields.

!~*Beckster*~!

Yes that was good what Alison did...Making an aliance with her ex. So which two house guests do you think will be put up against each other? It cant be Robert or Alisons ex....

I just saw that the show on friday isnt going to be on until 1:37am....because the game is on before it GRRRR....

Good HOH competition. I'm surprised people didn't last longer. I'm glad one of the 'elite 8' got it. It will be interesting to see if they actually do get rid of one of the "exes"... I am disliking Jee and David... and I like Alison.
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

Quote Originally Posted by civicdude
    I cannot believe that Jee and Robert used their bed passes. I think that was pretty stupid on their parts, especially since they are the X's....and their ex girlfriends arent too happy that they are in the house in the first place.
    I missed the beginning.. what do you mean , bed passes? thanks! I don't remember "bed Passes" from the other shows.
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast