+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Jun has some real issues. That crack about her grandmother scooping the fish off her and serving them for dinner was mean and condescending. This chick was 190 pounds, which means that she didn't mind eating whatever her backwards grandma from the old country scooped up. She can "go Irish-Catholic" all she wants, it still won't make her one. Like it or not at the end of the day, she will still be Korean. Ugh! What a self hating b****!

So much negativity about Jun lol

FORT Newbie
    I think that Robert is pretty creepy, too. I was disappointed when Nathan struck the deal that he wouldn't put him up this week.

You know what I think the smartest thing ANY of the exes could have done is? Once Robert used his bed pass, Jee should have used HIS bed pass to take Robert's newly obtained bed away. It would have immediately allied him (or anyone else who had the balls to do it) with the eight.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

She can "go Irish-Catholic" all she wants, it still won't make her one. Like it or not at the end of the day, she will still be Korean. Ugh! What a self hating b****!
    I agree with ya NYGal. As a KY politician once said about his opponent..."just because you sit in the garage all day, doesn't make you a Buick."
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Can they do that though? Would JEE been able to take Roberts bed away? That would of been a great idea...

FORT Regular
    I don't like Jun at all either. She has some definite problems with her own race. But....I do agree with her that Jee is more of a traditional Asian type, and I think that will cause him to go out early. He doesn't seem to be able to grasp how to interact well and fit in. On the other hand you get the feeling that Jun goes too far in the other direction.

I couldn't stand Allison on the first show, but I think I'm going to like her. Justin I like. Robert is ok, the jury is still out on him though. I like Erica, but can't stand Dana. Michelle will be nice to look at and will last for awhile just because no one will see her as a threat (for good reason). I'm already tired of hearing Scott and his ex argue so hopefully one or both of them will go soon. Nathan is a pretty boy, and I think the guys will get rid of him. Watch out for Jack and David. They could go far.

As for the elite 8 alliance I don't think it will last very long. From the previews we know that the guys are starting to turn on Nathan. And all reality tv historians know that early alliances rarely last.

My final 4 prediction: Jack, David, Erica, and Justin.

30 something

Jack's definitely going to go far. It looks like he's going to be the somewhat unassuming person who doesn't seem like a huge threat, but will be valuable in competitions. I like Jack so far, I hope he makes it to the final three.

Jun... I like her. I don't know why, but I like her. Jee I'm back and forth on. I wish I'd had the live feeds and been able to see some of what had been shown on the show, because it wasn't making me like him at all.

I definitely think one of the exes could have allied themselves by using the bed pass on Robert once he used it. At least, it would have probably pushed that ex to near the end of the priority line for eviction of the exes, and at that point, the original 8 pact would have fallen down. The problem is, however, it'd also it could make enemies quickly, since I think Robert's got the scheming slimeball vibe to him, and if you have both the original eight and the later exes against you... Bye bye!

Jun needs to go soon. She is just annoying. "Please, just leave your hair alone."

Robert has a little bit of a Chester the Molester look about him. Too, creepy.

I like the Pilates chick and the FBI guy. The rest should watch them closely.
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

FORT Regular
    I think Jee is better with the boys because he acts pretty cool and laid back. I doubt he can befriend any girls because Jun has all the girls' ears.

I hope that there is some sort of twist so the ex's get some sort of advantage, otherwise you can wake me up in 5 weeks when all the ex's are gone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast