+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From the looks of things....

From the looks of things....

I've been reading the live feed thread,
    THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE POSTING

but how much do you guys think they will show on TV? It seems to get worse each year and I really don't want to watch this shite with my kids. Where do they find people who will do these types of things after knowing the people for a day?

No, I'm not a prude
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Cali, keep in mind that the live feeds are live, and they moved into the house on the 5th, so they've actually been together for 4 days now.

But yeah, I get what you're saying.

...and giving them alcohol probably made them open up a little easier during Truth or Dare last night.

yeah, but 1 day 4 days... blah.

Welcome Telcta ... love the monkey

Maybe the network this year made sure they had lots of people that were looking to "hook up." That is probably why no one in the group is married. All we need now is for Jerry Springer to replace Julie Chen as host.

this is now my favorite thread for Avatars... Spike is too damn sexy Spikefan!

I think it's like that on all reality TV shows. The people act like they're so close on like Day 2. They show affection by hugging and all. I'm thinking,"Wait, you guys just met!" I guess it's something I won't understand unless I'm on a reality show too.

Ohhh Cali likes Spike. You should start watching those Buffy repeats on FX. Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by spikefan
    Maybe the network this year made sure they had lots of people that were looking to "hook up." That is probably why no one in the group is married. All we need now is for Jerry Springer to replace Julie Chen as host.
    I agree. I think CBS and Julie have been throwing the x-factor thing all around to distract us with what they really are trying to give us......... the SEx-factor. There are fewer married people, they are younger, they are less diverse (all hetero) and if one were to hook up with an ex it would create more drama.

Honestly, if someone hooks up with an ex, I find that a whole lot less dramatic than when they hook up with relative strangers. Hooking up with an ex is pretty safe. Hooking up with someone else's ex on the show, now *that* would be interesting.

that's how I know who Spike is Mike

and I agree ajg, it would be interesting to see how the ex's dealt with seeing their ex hooking up with someone new right in front of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast