+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Big Brother Recap 07/08 - Welcome To Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    I hope I am doing thi right... Jun annoys the (bleepity bleep) out of me I don't know why she thinks she is so cute??

....most likely she was brought up as "a little Princess" her whole life. while she IS attractive, she ruins everything when she opens her mouth and shows what a snob she really is.......

something to think about.......she is 4 years older than Jee, and that made her somewhere around 16 to his 12 when they were "having their affair"....does anyone else find this weird?!?

...of course, she could change the "attitude" and go for the "poor misunderstood me" role...........

...just a thought!

Welcome to the FORT garyloveserica, mollyp and waypast40.

A great recap, Miss F! How'd you get it done so quickly?

I make a mental note to not use any lame X puns in any of my recaps, like X-Citement, X-Cruciating, X-anax or X-Crement. Okay, I might use X-Crement.

Hey Jun, do you happen to have roommates named Heidi and Jenna?

By the end, no one falls, they win the food challenge and we discover that there are no virgins, openly gay contestants or vegetarians in the house. You know what that means, no more speculating about who eats meat and who doesn't! Slap yourself for me if you read that last sentence as dirty.

Why are we here ? joninlasvegas's Avatar

I will need you people !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Is that something like a lemming?

Hello Miss Filangi - I will need you and others real bad, becuase I will miss all tapings of BB4 .... I was able to watch TV last year, because of my work schedule, this year is not that way, and I have no one to tape the show for me. This is really a bad deal for me, as I grew up in Hollywood and really know what is going on here... I hope to give advice on this show, and give some insite of the reality of this .... joninlasvegas .....
    Thanks Jon!

Too much time on my hands mommylee3's Avatar
    Hi guys. I guess no one took my "get an overweight housewife" twist seriously at the studios. I would have been sooooo lovely in the bikini filled with slime. Oh well I guess so far I like that cute little blonde girl best. (Who sleeps in Nathan's bed) I do not like the karate manager at all I find her hideous.

Greetings all!! Just joined this forum and must say it feels sooooo good to be back in the Big Brother world!! I cannot believe how addicting this all is....

I have to agree with most of your opinions on Jun, she is so 'all about me' it just makes me sick...when they showed her receiving her key, she just bragged to all her friends there at the table 'I'm so special' in this whiny little make the hair on the back of your neck stand up voice!! I did love it when she offered to sleep with Nathan though and he turned her down to see 'who else comes in the room' and then she tried to play it off like she decided not to sleep with him....ooohhh....I can see her putting both feet in her mouth many times before this is over!!!

Allison was a bit annoying with the tears and the my boyfriend back home crud...hopefully she will buck up and play the game, she does remind me of Amy though...young and not so incredibly bright!!

Jury is still pretty much out on the rest....can't wait to see what they will throw at us this year and am so happy to have found this board!!! (I may not get any more work done until summer is over!!!!)

FORT Fogey

Hi Kaide!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaide
    Greetings all!! Just joined this forum and must say it feels sooooo good to be back in the Big Brother world!! I cannot believe how addicting this all is....

I have to agree with most of your opinions on Jun, she is so 'all about me' it just makes me sick...when they showed her receiving her key, she just bragged to all her friends there at the table 'I'm so special' in this whiny little make the hair on the back of your neck stand up voice!! I did love it when she offered to sleep with Nathan though and he turned her down to see 'who else comes in the room' and then she tried to play it off like she decided not to sleep with him....ooohhh....I can see her putting both feet in her mouth many times before this is over!!!

Allison was a bit annoying with the tears and the my boyfriend back home crud...hopefully she will buck up and play the game, she does remind me of Amy though...young and not so incredibly bright!!
    Welcome Kaide!
    I agree with all your assessments so far. It looks like an interesting crew.

I would like to add Scott (Waiter, 33 years old - now what does that say about him?) as a member of the "Love to Hate" Club. How many awful caps and hats did this tool bring along with him? Face it, dude, you're bald!

Oh yeah and Robert (Restaurant Manager, 33 years old - maybe he can give Scott a job after he's fired for taking too much time off for BB). How awful is he? Actually, I hope he sticks around because he is sure to irritate me even more than last year's charmer, Josh.

Oh yes, I forgot about Robert!! Instant dislike for his obvious lack of resepect for the one he's 'with'...if a man like that is going to cheat on a woman like Erika, well, there just has to be something wrong with him!! For what he is and the way he looks he is mighty arrogant!! I agree with you Cali, I hope he sticks around for awhile, he is a good one to get annoyed at!!! Besides, I want to know what he's got that he thinks is 'all that'!!!

Just a bit of a Princess MadelynneRabb's Avatar
    What a great recap, Miss Filangi (hope I'm spelling that right)...I'm looking forward to more! BTW, I'm new, so hi all!

Madelynne
    I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can, even if there isn't any Narnia." -- Puddleglum, "The Silver Chair"

"Don't smoke. Don't drink and drive. And pay your taxes. Because they will find you." -- James, Big Brother 6

First of all, if you are any good at geography, you can already figure out the former couples.

By the end, no one falls, they win the food challenge and we discover that there are no virgins, openly gay contestants or vegetarians in the house. You know what that means, no more speculating about who eats meat and who doesn’t! Slap yourself for me if you read that last sentence as dirty.
    Of course I read it as dirty

Alison/Justin – Dated for 7 months. She says he changed, he says she went psycho. Perhaps he changed when she became psycho. Just a theory.

Excellent job Miss F.

to all the new members who have poosted their comments here.

Hope you'll enjoy being part of the site.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234