+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Recap 07/08 - Welcome To Hell!

Any of you remember which guy said "They'll be sorry they let me on this show", or something to that effect?

I've been trying to remember, and it's bugging me.

Edit: should've put this in the post-show discussion. Sorry

I hate the fact that JC keeps saying "The X Factor" like a broken record!
    I know, I hate the little subtitles!

Great recap miss X! (or miss F.. hehehe) I went out last night, so I had to watch it this afternoon... I think someone is going to break the alliance of the origanal 8.. but thats just a thought
    "I like children - fried."
    W.C. Fields.

!~*Beckster*~!

cho
    FORT Regular
    for Miss F!!

I have to agree with a lot of you and say I'm dissapointed in the cast this year. You need crazy people to keep things interesting - and I can see this becoming very uninteresting too quickly. But you never know, they may throw some more changes at us

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg113
    Any of you remember which guy said "They'll be sorry they let me on this show", or something to that effect?

I've been trying to remember, and it's bugging me.

Edit: should've put this in the post-show discussion. Sorry

I believe that was Mike the ex or erica.
    Last edited by lobeck; 07-10-2003 at 07:14 PM.

These were my favorite quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Big Brother Recap 07/08 - Welcome To Hell

They will compete against each other for food, luxuries and {thunderclap} power.

Okay, I might use X-Crement.

And Now, The People You Will Learn To Hate

First of all, if you are any good at geography, you can already figure out the former couples.

Jun’s gonna have a difficult time with this ‘camera catches everything’ concept, I can see it now.

Dana comments that she thought Alison’s skirt was a little short while Jun notices that Erika is surgically enhanced and at 33, she is on her way down in life. Hey Jun, do you happen to have roommates named Heidi and Jenna?

Jun is suddenly rethinking her short skirt strategy as she is at the high end of the beam and has now given everyone a free show.

By the end, no one falls, they win the food challenge and we discover that there are no virgins, openly gay contestants or vegetarians in the house. You know what that means, no more speculating about who eats meat and who doesn’t! Slap yourself for me if you read that last sentence as dirty.

The houseguests are shocked, panicked but mostly pissed right off.

Alrighty, then. What about the concept that ‘they are exes for a reason?’

Erika/Robert – Dated for 2 years. He cheated on her with a woman they both worked with. Robert adds that he cheats on every girl he’s been with. Ladies, let’s hope he’s single! What a dream.

Who is her writer, Jeff Probst?

Chaos ensues. Most of the former couples give each other tentative hugs. David and Michelle seem cordial while Erika flips Robert the finger. Atta girl. Alison, who Justin pegged as a psycho starts to live up to the accusation while she flees from the room the minute he sits beside her. Jun says she feels sick. Jee makes the understatement of the evening when he comments that Jun can be a bit of a bitch Dana, Nathan and Jack look anxiously towards the door before realizing that they are the 3 without exes involved. Despite my disappointment with the prospect of the X factor, I admit I do find a sick pleasure from watching all these miserable people.
    Um...Miss F, I feel like calling you "the Divine Miss F". This was hilarious, and the quotes above were my favorites, especially the one about the meat. Ho ha.

I missed the show, yet I feel like I enjoyed this recap more than I would have enjoyed the show.

Miss F rules.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

jin
    I'm so glad you've provided such a great recap Miss Filangi! I was sick to realize I missed the first episode. I was a bb fanatic in previous seasons. I only had the live feeds the first year tho... cheap..cheap! I'm guessing I won't think much of Jun, since she thinks 33 is fading fast..being 34 myself. lol I have to go check out Jack's bio since he's from Birmingham like me. Looking forward to future recaps...great job! :-)

Miss Filangi,

Wonderful recap! I wish I had discovered the FORT last year for BB3.

(In my opinion), I can already see that:

Jun reminds me of the new "AMY", self absorbed and somewhat shallow.

David doesnt look like he is wrapped too tight and the Rangers may have dogged a BIG bullet with this hot head.

Allison reminds me of Charla on "Paradise Hotel", she seems so out of her element and the histronics already have me shaking my head at what's coming next.

Jack, the former FBI guy, will be interesting to watch him dissect his housemates.

I really havent made any assumptions on the other guests.

Its gonna be an interesting summer.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

FORT Fogey

The X Filangi Files

The HG’s start to go through their introductions and many retreat to the diary room where they begin indulging in their soon-to-be favorite pastime – ragging on the other houseguests. While many of the comments are favorable, many are catty. Dana comments that she thought Alison’s skirt was a little short while Jun notices that Erika is surgically enhanced and at 33, she is on her way down in life. Hey Jun, do you happen to have roommates named Heidi and Jenna?
    Miss F. -- You have done yourself proud. Excellent recap of yet another Big Brother. I have a feeling we are all going to be very sick of seeing the giant styrofoam made-to-look-like-concrete X before very long.

What's the deal with commenting on the shortness of skirts? That's not a very auspicious beginning. And while we're on skirts, this is the first time that Julie Chen's legs have been exposed. Is that to take our minds off her brittle personality? She must have had a dialogue coach since last year because she can finally almost say "houseguests" with the "s" on the end which she was unable to do for the last three BB's.

I am reserving judgment of the HG's until tonight's episode but a few dislikes are already firmly implanted in my brain, like that idiot that has to wear the woolen cap 24/7.

It's about time! Just when I was becoming increasingly aware that the summer was bordering on coma inducing BORING.....BB4 arives!

Now, let's take a poll here.........who annoyes you more?.........Alison with her "cute little girl, don't tell my boyfirend" attitude OR........
    Jun with her " aren't I the sexiest thing alive, cool girl from NY attitude"?

Right now it's a toss up with me..........those 2 irritated me so much in the first episode that I probably missed OTHER irritating features with the other HG's.......

...patiently awaiting any comments! :-)

Jun

I hope I am doing thi right... Jun annoys the (bleepity bleep) out of me I don't know why she thinks she is so cute??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast