+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Recap 07/08 - Welcome To Hell!

Great.....Summary of last nights big brother....I am really looking foward to this season. So who here thinks the HG's are going to keep up with the pact that they made and get rid of their exes? From the scenes for the next episode it looks as if thats not going to happen....Cant wait to watch it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Big Brother Recap 07/08 - Welcome To Hell

I make a mental note to not use any lame X puns in any of my recaps, like X-Citement, X-Cruciating, X-anax or X-Crement. Okay, I might use X-Crement.

I seek comfort knowing one of these egomaniacs will be the first kicked out.

Dana comments that she thought Alisonís skirt was a little short while Jun notices that Erika is surgically enhanced and at 33, she is on her way down in life. Hey Jun, do you happen to have roommates named Heidi and Jenna?

Jee makes the understatement of the evening when he comments that Jun can be a bit of a bitch.

Despite my disappointment with the prospect of the X factor, I admit I do find a sick pleasure from watching all these miserable people.
    Excellent job, Miss F!

FORT Fan
    I guess I am the only one dissapointed in this year's cast. It seems like Saved By The Bell invaded Big Brother...or what you would see at a college dorm...there is just about now diversity, all are young hardbodies (other then the FBI guy) and not one person stands out like a Kent, Marcellious, Bunky, Nicole, the school teacher from last year or any of the memorbale "average" looking folks that made this show interesting. Instead we get a bunch or Erics and Lisas...promises to become boring quite fast.

Why are we here ? joninlasvegas's Avatar
    I like this Miss Filangi posts - I will stay with this site for BB4 .......

Jon! Enjoy your stay here at the FORT, and be sure to check out all our other threads/forums as well!

Miss F, looks like you've got your first disciple...

Is that something like a lemming?

Thanks Jon!

No, Miss F, it's different. You know we're the lemmings.

Great Recap Darlin'

Despite my disappointment with the prospect of the X factor, I admit I do find a sick pleasure from watching all these miserable people.
    My hubby, who always claims not to like this show, then endlessly questions me about the results....sat thru the whole thing last nite. He loves the X factor. First thing he said when the X's entered the house was "oh boy...this is going to be good." He was right. I also take a sort of twisted pleasure in watching the suffering.

Alison protests too much. Jun is annoying. Was it Erika's boyfriend who said he cheats on everyone? I like that. Reminds me of the little brother in the "The Mummy" who said "I lie to everybody..what makes you so special?"

Its awnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Big Brother 4:The X Factor. I make a mental note to not use any lame X puns in any of my recaps, like X-Citement, X-Cruciating, X-anax or X-Crement. Okay, I might use X-Crement
    I hate the fact that JC keeps saying "The X Factor" like a broken record! Someone needs to reboot the robot! X-anax....LOVE IT!!

Ok, so I am hooked!! I like this show. So far so good! I also like the fact that it is on 3 times a week plus the availability of live feeds.

Miss F, thanks for the recap AND for the BB FAQ you recently wrote as well. I think its pretty funny that I originally came into the FORT exclusively for TAR3--which was really the first reality TV show that I watched--and now I am hooked on Survivor, BB, Still on TAR, Paradise Hotel, Eco Challenge, Last Comic Standing....Ok so Reality TV in general!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Great recap Miss F . Hell was the first thing I thought of when I witnessed the X Factor.
    Robert is dream indeed.LMAO

*confession I have never watched BB all the way through before, but my Fortmates have convinced me it's good TV*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast