+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Brother 4 - What You Need To Know!

Most of the abbreviations are in a "sticky" thread in the Live Feeds forum (since that's where we use them most of the time. It might be good for us to copy them over here, too.

Thanks Miss F, Cali and Fluff.

"... the producers, or someone related somehow to Lucifer ..."

FORT Fanatic
    Thanks for clarifiying what BB4 is about. . My husband and I just tuned in last night because we know someone (slightly) who is in it, and quite honestly I couldn't figure out what the whole show was about. I'm in agreement about the hostess. I thought she had no personality whatsoever. Forgive me if I'm in the wrong thread with this, but does someone do recaps of the shows? I'm not so sure I could sit through another one. sorry....
    Why is it that kamikaze gnats always aim for my drink?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by punkish

wow, I thought I was the only person who felt that way about julie
    julie gets on my nerves so bad. she has zero personality. and she seriously needs to eat more.

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishin-I-was-24
    Thanks for clarifiying what BB4 is about. . My husband and I just tuned in last night because we know someone (slightly) who is in it, and quite honestly I couldn't figure out what the whole show was about. I'm in agreement about the hostess. I thought she had no personality whatsoever. Forgive me if I'm in the wrong thread with this, but does someone do recaps of the shows? I'm not so sure I could sit through another one. sorry....
    Why yes, we do have recaps of the episodes at the FORT. Miss Filangi is the Tuesday recapper, Bill_in_PDX is covering Wednesdays, and KylieGrant is covering Fridays, with other writers covering for scheduling problems, as I believe Duckgirl is working on last night's episode right now. All of the recaps will be posted in this forum as soon as possible after the show airs.

so, you slightly know someone on the show? Do tell . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkinggirl

so, you slightly know someone on the show? Do tell . . .
    oh, I couldn't. It would spoil my fun too much.

I sat here last night giggling over some of the things people have written about her. I don't want anyone to feel inhibited......

Trust me on this one 24, no one here will feel inhibited!! Remember there are no faces here so people tend to be a bit more blunt....so come on...feed us just a little gossip.....

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaide
    Trust me on this one 24, no one here will feel inhibited!! Remember there are no faces here so people tend to be a bit more blunt....so come on...feed us just a little gossip.....
    oh, I really hate to sound so mysterious about this, but I can't say who she is because I'm afraid her relatives may pop in here and there's a chance that errr, her step dad.... may know my screen name, and if she hears about it...well, I'm afraid she may drop kick me or something equally as painful.

Oh nice hint 24!!! I think even I caught that one!! At least from what I"ve read everyone seems to like her so far and I have to agree...she sure reminds me of Lisa from last year and if I remember correctly, Lisa did okay for herself!!!

I caught that one true!!! (Its a big shocker, Im normally slow on this stuff.)
    "I like children - fried."
    W.C. Fields.

!~*Beckster*~!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12