+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contestant spoiler

FORT Fan

Contestant spoiler

One of the contestants is Alison Irwin from PA. She's a U. of Pitt gal, beauty queen, swimsuit model, and has had a run-in with the law.
    Trust Me!

FORT Fanatic
    Can you give more details please... do you know her? Did you hear this from another site? etc...
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

If she is really on the show, this is her:

[IMG]images/img/alison_irwin.jpg[/IMG]

FORT Fan

Twist/X-factor

She also has an abusive ex-boyfriend.
    Trust Me!

So, care to share where you got this from?

FORT Fanatic
    Yeah, we need the details... Enough with the suspense.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

FORT Fan
    I'll tell you more after the official announcement tomorrow. And yes, I do know her!
    Trust Me!

FORT Fanatic
    Most of them are supposed to be released today on commercials. 3 have already been released... http://www.welovebigbrother.com/news/022.htm
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

cool Brian. Thanks.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fan

A little more

Pageant winner to relinquish crown?
    By STACIE MORGAN

Sentinel reporter

7/1/03

BURNHAM - The Miss Pennsylvania Pageant will go on, despite the fact that Miss Greater Juniata Valley Alison Kemerer Irwin will not be participating.

Irwin, who comes from Meadville and won the title in the scholarship pageant in February in Lewistown, will not be a member of the pageant court, explained John Metzger, executive director of the Miss Central Pennsylvania Pageant.

The details are still sketchy.

Additional information will not be released until Thursday. Metzger indicated that some type of television show may be in the works for Irwin, whose responsibilities with the pageant would interfere with a TV contract.

The announcement was made just seven days prior to the pageant departure date of Sunday.

"We're not sure who's next in line," said Metzger. "The first two runnersup have won other pageant titles so will be at the Miss Pennsylvania Pageant anyway."

It may be that having enough time to prepare for a statewide pageant is not realistically feasible, as Linsey Leska, Miss Central Pennsylvania, the second title won at the February pageant, will be leaving for statewide competition on Sunday.

"I'm just waiting for direction from pageant lawyers," said Metzger.

Leska, a resident of Belle Vernon, was present at a news conference Monday evening at the Burnham Lions Club Community Building, where the information about Irwin was released.

"Whoever may be picked to take Alison's place," said Leska, "will be just as qualified as Alison was. But I'm not sure there'd be enough time for them to get ready."

If a next-in-line was chosen, the contestant would be picked based on her final scores tallied at the Miss Central Pennsylvania Pageant.

It was touch and go for a while for Leska herself, who was recently released from the hospital due to an extended illness related to what Leska said was "stress induced." Even so, Leska was cheerful and smiling, and appeared rested and suntanned with no apparent after effects.

The Miss Pennsylvania Pageant will begin its first preliminary competition on Thursday, July 10, and continue through Saturday, July 12, in Nazareth."
    Trust Me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast