+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: 8/17 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/17 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

Caleb and Derrick sunning on lounge. Caleb has stripped out of overalls and bunny slips... Waiting for Skippy to zoom in on them...

OMG. Caleb took one of the legs of the overalls and put it over his privates for added protection from the sun, I guess... don't wanna cook those little guys...
    Punkin likes this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I still see those bunny slippers.

Get ready for some Frankie drama during veto ceremony... Caleb is going to make an impassioned plea, and Frankie is going to spend time looking at the memory wall before deciding...

Give me a break!!!!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Does Caleb not have a bathing suit? I swear that looks like underwear.

Skippy keeps zooming in on the bunny slippers.

And with a hiccup and a burp, Caleb changes into shorts, wanders through the crap-strewn kitchen, and meanders back outside. Seriously, there are clothes and towels flung all over the counters and floor. I saw an empty two liter of Coke on the counter - could that person not throw it away? Was it too physically demanding to walk to the trash? Geez.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Frankie with his stupid pink hair and his stupid pink shorts is outside whispering to Derrick. I can't make out half of what they're saying, but I heard both Cody's and Donny's names mentioned. And I believe they're going to blame the missing items on poor Zach (shocking, I know).

FORT Fanatic

Zach should really get all the money from the team America tasks seeing how without him none of it would be possible. Do they have to steal the bunny slippers if they announced their intent to do so or can they switch it to the stupid headscarf Caleb always wears?
    Bucky, Katydyd, JustJuls and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    Zach should really get all the money from the team America tasks seeing how without him none of it would be possible.
    He should get something for being their scapegoat all this time. I don't know who they'll blame everything on if he leaves.

FORT Regular

Forget the slap! Cut his mohawk!!

FORT Fanatic

According to the mass hysteria that is twitter Derrick was telling Frankie that Zach is going to hit Frankie? Get physical with him? What did Zach ever do to earn such hatred? I know it is a game for money but how much does one person have to be broken down in the course of that quest? I heard the talk with Zach will take place tonight during BBAD. You know, for all these fame hoes.
    Punkin, Bucky and beachbumz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Cody tells Derrick that Frankie needs to be the next one to go. That if they get Frankie out, Christine will be with them completely.
    Apparently Cody wants to take his side alliance with him too just like Derrick is keeping Victoria.. Cody wants to keep Christine.. Sounds like Cody wants some extra insurance for himself too...
    That may be a problem for Derrick because Cody's side alliance can win comps.. Derrick's can't win she is just a vote for Derrick... Cody and Christine could take Derrick out right at the end.. Especially if Christine won one of the final comps.. I can't see Derrick agreeing to a F4 with Christine if that is what Cody is thinking...

+ Reply to Thread