+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: 8/16 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

8/16 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB16 Strategy thread (here) to discuss game moves in greater depth, or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

Day 58

Events likely to happen today:
    • Power of Veto Competition

Miss what's happened each day?

Check out our "Bulletcap" thread
    listing all the events from each day, as well as the major known alliances. To find out who the current nominees, have-nots, veto winner, etc, visit the State of Play thread
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/16 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

and we're up for the day. Sadly, Zingbot didn't wake them up. Oh well. Maybe soon!
    Mari79 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Donny and Cody up... Was just fish.. Lights on in HOH.. Maybe wake up call..

Comp is probably going to be early today..

I was hoping for that too.. That Zingbot would do the wake up.. But that didn't happen... I guess they want them fully awake when they are Zinged..

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Sounds like from what I've read that Derrick is already dropping hints for Zach to go this week if they get the chance. He talked to Caleb about not needing him as a number anymore and he told Victoria he was going to do whatever he could to keep both him and her off the block.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Sounds like from what I've read that Derrick is already dropping hints for Zach to go this week if they get the chance. He talked to Caleb about not needing him as a number anymore and he told Victoria he was going to do whatever he could to keep both him and her off the block.
    I can't believe that these people can't see that she is a bigger threat than Donny is.. With her and Cody in the game Derrick has a 3 person alliance.. She is so loyal to Derrick that they should be seeing that she needs to go.. She is giving Derrick extra numbers against them..

Plus Zach can't keep his mouth shut and is messing with his game... Lets hope he doesn't win on this and Victoria goes up and out.. Not Zach..
    4thatchers and beachbumz like this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Donny and Zach in the kitchen chatting. Donny asked about the night Hayden went home...."who was the target?" Zach told it didn't matter. Either one. Then Donny asked him "if I won HOH who is the most anti-Donny? Zach told him definitely Christine and he doesn't know the 2nd most...any of them...Caleb/Cody/Derrick/Frankie." Donny's been thinking a lot. He's in a mood today!
    Bucky, Mari79 and beachbumz like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

nice little game chat with Donny and Zach while everyone else is asleep.

Donny asking Zach a lot of questions. Asks if the target was him or Hayden during the DE, Zach says both, it didn't matter.

They agree not to put each other up. Zach says Frankie is the one in charge of the group of 5, and that their agreement all along has been once it gets down to the 5 to just battle it out amongst them.
    Bucky, Mari79 and sonii82 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Zach tells Donny he was the target this week. Donny says he knows, because they don't want to waste their time on Victoria because she's weak and can't win competitions.

Donny asks Zach again to not say anything about him, no matter how mad he gets.

Zach promises and says he has Donny's back.

Donny heads back to bed.
    beachbumz likes this.

I truly hope Zach has his back. It would be about dang time someone did.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast