+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: 8/16 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/16 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

I'm so happy that Donny is trying to nurture a game-connection...I'm hoping that his sleeper status (minus winning comps that is) is going to come to an end and he's going to turn a corner and make big moves that change the game. This season has been hard because there have been these tiny shake-ups that give you a glimmer of hope, and then inevitably they come crashing back down into the status quo.
    mina, Coco46 and beachbumz like this.

I can't believe these people are still in bed... Cody went back to bed and now it is just Zach and Donny up..

I would want to be up and ready on a comp day not in bed.. They are thinking it is Zingbot and he just shows up without notice... I would want to be alert and had time to eat and dress...
    beachbumz likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Donny told Zach that everyone thought they were in an alliance....that Hayden told him that awhile ago. "everyone thinks me and you is aligned....but they thought EVERYTHING about me. I mean...they think I'm sleeping back there conjuring up stuff. For real! I scare the pants off them....just because I come through here without my contacts and have to go to the bathroom ...it just terrifies them, they think I'm up to something! Reading minds....I'm just a normal person....a good hearted normal person. And they are so against me....I can't understand it. Why they don't use a person who is by himself to get their friends out. Have they never watched the show before?"

Love you Donny Go get 'em!
    holly71, Punkin, dagwood and 20 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I would love for Hayden to come back and Donny, Hayden and Zach form an alliance and clean house..

Zach has been doing a lot of talking to Donny lately and he knows he is not that safe with some of the guys anymore.. So one never knows...
    holly71, Bucky, GabbyG and 7 others like this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Donny also told Zach that when Nicole was still here she told him she didn't want to have to give the money to any of them....but then they both looked at each other and laughed and said "Zach" ...I think Zach enjoyed hearing this.
    Bucky, Mari79, 4thatchers and 2 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Donny told Zach that everyone thought they were in an alliance....that Hayden told him that awhile ago. "everyone thinks me and you is aligned....but they thought EVERYTHING about me. I mean...they think I'm sleeping back there conjuring up stuff. For real! I scare the pants off them....just because I come through here without my contacts and have to go to the bathroom ...it just terrifies them, they think I'm up to something! Reading minds....I'm just a normal person....a good hearted normal person. And they are so against me....I can't understand it. Why they don't use a person who is by himself to get their friends out. Have they never watched the show before?"

Love you Donny Go get 'em!
    Yes Donny keep pushing that so Zach will see the value of going with and having Donny help get out Frankie and Christine and a few others that are in the way of his getting to the end..
    holly71, dagwood, ginger2 and 4 others like this.

Zach is the low man on the totem poll in that alliance, besides Christine. I HOPE so much that Zach gets it and teams up with Donny! Zonny!!!
    holly71, Bucky, ilja and 1 others like this.

Come on, Zingbot! Let's stir things up!
    ilja likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Are they playing the POV competition now? Is it on Jeff loop or fish?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

well, so much for an early morning comp. Unless they've made a new air-conditioned Zingbot costume, now I think it'll be tonight before we have the POV.
    CupidGuest likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread