+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree731Likes

Thread: 8/15 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

8/15 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB16 Strategy thread (here) to discuss game moves in greater depth, or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

Day 57

Events likely to happen today:
    • Nominations
    • Battle of the Block

Miss what's happened each day?

Check out our "Bulletcap" thread
    listing all the events from each day, as well as the major known alliances. To find out who the current nominees, have-nots, veto winner, etc, visit the State of Play thread
    Wake up and be awesome

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/15 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

Derrick and Frankie are telling Donny that they decided to pull skittles for the noms and that his skittle was drawn. And he will "potentially" be going up with Christine against Cody and Caleb.

You know Donny knows he's the target I'm just so tired of this. It's so hard to watch....and definitely not fun.
    holly71, Punkin, Bucky and 4 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Frankie and Derrick agree that Donny didn't buy that one bit He's not DUMB you guys! Skittles? I mean COME ON!
    ilja likes this.

Oh no, I thought last night Derrick and Frankie agreed to keep Donny off the block to try to earn some more TA money. What happened?

Time for noms. This should be the most exciting one yet! Every nominee knows they are gong up.

NOT how BB is suppose to be played.
    catsrule, susanr342 and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Oh no, I thought last night Derrick and Frankie agreed to keep Donny off the block to try to earn some more TA money. What happened?
    No. He's been the target from the get-go.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Derrick and Frankie are telling Donny that they decided to pull skittles for the noms and that his skittle was drawn. And he will "potentially" be going up with Christine against Cody and Caleb.

You know Donny knows he's the target I'm just so tired of this. It's so hard to watch....and definitely not fun.
    I sooo agree JustJuls...I wish we could fast forward this week. Everything is so predictable with this group of idiots. Poor Donny...even though I'll loose an alliance member in the alliance pool, I'm ready for them to let him go....I feel so sorry for him. He is miserable and I can't say I blame him.

Derrick is playing an exceptional game but I just don't like him. He is NOT fun to watch or very likable to me. I'm sick of him getting his way every single week!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

BB slip up. They switched over from Jeff Loop to live feeds for a little while. Everyone minus Derrick and Frankie were all in the Fire room. Then on the other feeds we could see a production guy walking through the house. He walked through to the storage room ....looked in and then closed it. Not sure what he was doing.
    PK..., hornet7 and ilja like this.

BB slip up. They switched over from Jeff Loop to live feeds for a little while. Everyone minus Derrick and Frankie were all in the Fire room. Then on the other feeds we could see a production guy walking through the house. He walked through to the storage room ....looked in and then closed it. Not sure what he was doing.
    Finally! Something unexpected! ;0))
    Snapit, PWS, redsox girl and 3 others like this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

You are so right there! Big thanks to all you guys keeping us posted and updated! I just can't do it. I have the feeds and I haven't been watching for the last two weeks or so It's just no fun anymore. I'm sad this show has turned into one power group running over everyone else all season. Mix it up a little! Take some risks and turn the tables! And poor Donny....This week, for the first time since season 3 I didn't watch Wednesday's episode until Thursday. Of course it's not like I didn't watch at all, I'm not that far gone yet...
    Punkin, PWS and redsox girl like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast