+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree731Likes

Thread: 8/15 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/15 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    So, they expect Christine/Donny to lose and dethrone Frankie, right? Then Derrick has a choice with the fallout of the POV. OR is it the other way around and with a C/D loss, Frankie stays HOH? **confused**
    why would Donny want to lose? Do they think he doesn't know he is the target? I hope himself & Christine wins - for Donny's sake. I don't care what happens to Christine. This is like Deja Vu all over again using Nic trying to BD Frankie and failing. If they want to BD him, they should do it by themselves. Why would they need Donny? After all, what have they done for him lately??
    CupidGuest and Bucky like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Yeah ...it is as planned. Let the boredom begin.
    So true this is going to be a boring week...

I want some blindsides to happen.. That would make it interesting..

IF BOB goes the way they want it to and Donny/Christine lose and Frankie is dethroned.. Lets hope they get smart and if neither Frankie or Christine win that veto they blindside one of them and send them packing instead of Donny..

God this is depressing. I wish BB would penalize people who chose to throw competitions. Conceivably, it could happen every week if someone wanted to play that way. Ergo why even bother with comps when people chose cheating over a fair and square duel? what's the point? And if someone is trying to stay alive in the game their chances are purposely screwed up. As much as I kind of enjoyed the thought of doing it to Frankie it wasn't fair to him, either. Either play the game like a man or get penalized by BB.
    Punkin, dagwood, Bucky and 3 others like this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Fanatic

Does anyone think Derrick's plan is to get Frankie out of HOH so Derrick can backdoor him? Frankie is the one person who might have a chance to beat Derrick in the F2. If everyone starts to talk in jury and realize how they got played, they could turn on him and vote Frankie.
    Joseph Dampier likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD View Post
    why would Donny want to lose? Do they think he doesn't know he is the target? I hope himself & Christine wins - for Donny's sake. I don't care what happens to Christine. This is like Deja Vu all over again using Nic trying to BD Frankie and failing. If they want to BD him, they should do it by themselves. Why would they need Donny? After all, what have they done for him lately??
    Donny will not want to lose. Christine will throw it and take Donny down with her, then remain on the block as the pawn. From about 12:15am until about 12:55am today (if you have flashback), Derrick, Frankie, Christine, Caleb, Cody, and (most of all) Zach had a super long discussion about it where nobody wanted to volunteer to go up on the block to be the pawn. Frankie put it best, though: there are six eligible houseguests and four of them must be nominated, so the alliance has to put up its own, no way around it. They ended up putting four Skittles in a bag (orange for Zach, red for Cody, green for Caleb, purple for Christine) and the first drawn would be paired with Donny (Christine), then the next two drawn would be Frankie's nominees (Cody and Caleb). Zach, the most vocal "I don't want to throw a comp" protester, didn't get his Skittle drawn.

And Skittles will have some great product placement in Sunday's episode!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

they got their TA mission. It's the one about hiding the clothes. Derrick was filling Frankie in on it but then Caleb came in.
    redsox girl likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Around 2:02 he explains it to Donny in the LR. They have until midnight Wednesday; the watch has to run for a consecutive 24 hours; must include three people other than them and one/two of TA taking a watch doesn't count.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Derrick and Frankie discussing the items that they'll take:

Cody: Rutgers sweatshirt, or the blue hat
    Caleb: bunny slippers
    Christine: glasses
    Zach: gator shirt
    Victoria: they aren't sure yet, thinking about a turquoise necklace she wears a lot

then of their own things:
    Derrick: gray beanie
    Donny: visor
    Frankie: I didn't catch his
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Have they said where they're going to hide these things?
    (Going for big ticket items ... big volume, too.)

ETA: Donny, Caleb, and Christine chatting in LR. Derrick and Victoria chatting and whispering in HOH.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I can't believe they are thinking about taking Christine's glasses If she's anything like me ...she won't be able to see without them!
    Bucky and petertracy like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread