+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: 8/13 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/13 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

I hate it when they are locked in..

If you are bored and want some entertainment flashback to 3:19AM today on all cams but Camera 1 has the best shot of it.. After you watch it, go back and watch it again on All Cams so you can see everyone else's reactions to it..
    Nicole and Zach they had been going around for awhile with their teasing.. Then Cody goes after Zach with his dirty socks he then throws them to Nicole and she chases Zach down in the yard.. Pins him down and stuffs Cody's dirty socks in his mouth he rolls over to get away and she grabs his underwear and gives him a wedgie...

It was hilarious... I had to watch a couple times.. Zach's and everyone else's reactions were great...
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-13-2014 at 10:56 PM.
    Monte71 and hornet7 like this.

If it helps everyone .. I think they are as bored as we are...

Yes Carolina I guess you would call us loyal fans.. We are bored watching them being bored.. And we sit here and keep watching...
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-13-2014 at 11:30 PM.
    Mari79 and carolinamom12 like this.

FORT Fanatic

Caleb is calling out Christine and Cody for their cuddling. Used Zach as an example. Cody is denying more than Christine is. Zach is rollin his eyes.
    holly71, Punkin, KareyR2 and 1 others like this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

It was hilarious when Caleb showed them with Zach how Cody and Christine were sitting last night. See screencaps soon....
    momrek06 and carolinamom12 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

So is this all a ruse with Derrick and Victoria and Cody and Christine? The 4 guys and the "girl" have this group meeting every Wednsday night while throughout the week act like they are against them.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

BB just told Zach, Frankie, Caleb, Cody and Christine to stop talking about production. (there was no camera on them at the time)

Couple minutes later, BB says: "Caleb, I recognize that English can be a difficult language to comprehend, but stop still means stop"

Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Donny HILARIOUS right now imitating Cody's baby talk, talking about how aggravating it is
    holly71, redsox girl and JustJuls like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

and now Caleb just got a "shut it down"

and NO, I'm not listening to the feed he's on (duh) so I have no idea what he's doing.

Donny's losing it
    redsox girl and hornet7 like this.

Victoria's putting together some kind of ice cream / cookie dough / dessert concoction for Nicole's last night.

I keep forgetting that Victoria is still on slop.

She's doing a great job. Caleb has complained about it nonstop but I haven't heard a peep out of Victoria. I totally forgot she couldn't even eat was she was making until Donny just commented about it.

+ Reply to Thread