+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: 8/12 BB 16 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/12 BB 16 Live Feed Discussion

It is. It's a nice change. Although I can't bare to watch the other feed (Christine & Frankie).
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

They are cracking me up watching them play...

Nicole.. Throws her leg up behind her every time she hits it.. That is cute.. Plus she is going to bang her head on that pole if she isn't more careful when she runs up to hit it..

Cody.. Thinks he is playing beach volleyball or tennis he keeps slamming it overhead.. Not working out too well for him..

Zach always hyper and he keeps looking at the racket when he misses it.. Like the racket has a hole in it.. Plus he has Victoria on his team.. Enough said...

Victoria.. Plays this as bad as the she does the comps.. She couldn't hit the side of a barn if she tried..

Oh wait... They had a rally going for all of about 5 seconds... That was great to watch..

This is really fun watching them play.. I am really enjoying it..
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-12-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Victoria approached Cody about wanting to keep Nicole. He said that he had told Nicole if she were ever on the block he would do whatever he could to help her stay. I'm sure that Cody is just humoring her though.

Also Derrick and Caleb agreed that it would be hard to beat Frankie in Final 2 because of who his sister is.

I totally disagree. I think most would NOT vote for him because of that. But whatev....please get rid of him now.

Nicole is campaigning to Christine to stay. She's saying she's going to talk to Cody and Derrick and if they will keep her ....Victoria will. Christine "yeah, yeah yeah" And then Donny walks in.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Nicole campaigning to Christine.

Says that she's not coming after her, and she thinks they have the same targets (Frankie and Zach). Tells Christine it would be weird for her to keep someone in the game who's coming after her.

Christine tells her that she wouldn't be upset if Nicole stayed, and she feels like the boys are controlling it.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Christine saying that it's mainly Caleb / Frankie / Zach saying that Nicole knows too much and has to go.

Christine says that she, Cody, and Derrick do not trust Donny

Nicole offers to Christine that she can use her to get out whoever she wants.

Good for Nicole not rolling over and dying. She's at least trying to throw things at the wall here to see if something will stick.
    Bucky, PWS and JustJuls like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Nicole tells Christine that Donny has talked about going after Cody well that's probably the best thing she can say to Christine for Christine to want Donny out
    PWS and JustJuls like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Nicole tells Christine that Donny has talked about going after Cody well that's probably the best thing she can say to Christine for Christine to want Donny out
    I was thinking the same thing SOLD!
    TheIrishEyes likes this.

Throw Donny under the bus, Nicole. Awesome.
    Girl ain't going home. I guarantee it.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

+ Reply to Thread