+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree369Likes

Thread: 8/11 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/11 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

Part of the reason Donny is alone a lot is because the majority of the house stays up all night while Donny goes to sleep at a reasonable hour. And then they sleep most of the day. So not only is he alone during the day....but he misses out on a LOT of the scheming and plotting that happens at night.
    TheIrishEyes and sonii82 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Well, on the flip side of that coin, Donny has made his own choices. He has not sought out comrades, he has not adjusted to the house schedule, he likes his alone time. He has said so on numerous occasions, so if he is alone, and NOW regretting it, he has as much responsibility for that situation as anyone else.

Adds another dimension to "you snooze, you lose"... In this case a possible 500K... ;0))
    PWS and marthakent like this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Read that last night Cody said production let him redo his goodbye message to Jocasta because it was mean and then he realized she would be in jury. Zach said his message to Nicole was mean and he wants to redo it because she will be in jury.

Is this a common thing they are allowed to redo messages?

Bizarro Land! When evicted they only see 2-3 messages and that is it. Sorry, Zach, no redos, but maybe they won't play your message.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Bizarro Land! When evicted they only see 2-3 messages and that is it. Sorry, Zach, no redos, but maybe they won't play your message.
    I think that when they go to jury house, they get a DVD with all the goodbye messages, even if they don't get played on air. I believe I have heard mention of that before.
    Bucky likes this.

+ Reply to Thread