+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: BB16 - Team America Votes and Live Feed Polls - CBS.com

Re: BB16 - America Votes / Team America - CBS.com **Live Feed Spoilers**

1) Lame, and 2) Lamer. I wouldn't bother with this nonsense. Are we children? "Get somebody to kiss and spread a rumour?" That just hurts somebody's game through no fault of their own! "Spread a rumour that someone is related to a past HG?" Again, that is screwing with an unsuspecting HG's game! So freaking unfair! If I were the Hg being played by these guys to their own unsuspecting detriment, I would be totally pissed! But they will never know their game was ruined until after voting for, possibly, one of the culprits to win. Stinks!

Maybe if people wouldn't fall for this crap, and not vote, BB would stop doing it! This crap ruins the show for me. It's just asinine and is not fair to the other HGs, especially in the case of Frankie who they knew would get votes through his sister. I hate this stuff! Every HG should be on an equal footing and asking viewers to vote on TA members this early in the show is ridiculous. Did I mention how much I hate this crap? Just let them all play and stop giving undiserved advantages to a few, with these TA folks crapping on someone else's game for fun and profit. I can see Derrick and Frankie going all out to screw up someone they don't like for the money, but I would be surprised and disappointed if Donny didn't have a problem with the morality of it.

When Eric was America's Player, there was one prank per week, but we ALSO got to control who he would try to get nominated, and who he would vote to evict each week. This is just lame.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Yeah - besides the silly, Dan also had to push for our choice for nomination then we voted in his place.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

when they're talking about it, they keep saying they hope they get to do fun stuff, so I think they're expecting (or have been told) that it's silly tasks

They're talking about the whole "working as a real alliance" thing because in order to get the missions, either they've been told, or they are assuming, that they have to all 3 still be in the house. So, in that sense, they figure to increase their chances of accumulating the most money, they need to have each others backs and get to the end together.

Hopefully though it'll get to a point where if it really impacts their game, they'll decide they'd rather have the 50K or 500K instead of the 5K per week
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

My guess is it won't last more than 4 or 5 weeks tops. All the twists will most likely go away when they get down to 8 people -- they won't have enough people left to do the dual-HoH anymore.

So they probably won't be able to earn more than $20-25K each.
    Sticker likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    when they're talking about it, they keep saying they hope they get to do fun stuff, so I think they're expecting (or have been told) that it's silly tasks

They're talking about the whole "working as a real alliance" thing because in order to get the missions, either they've been told, or they are assuming, that they have to all 3 still be in the house. So, in that sense, they figure to increase their chances of accumulating the most money, they need to have each others backs and get to the end together.

Hopefully though it'll get to a point where if it really impacts their game, they'll decide they'd rather have the 50K or 500K instead of the 5K per week
    I still think it's lame
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I still think it's lame
    heck yeah it is. But like MFW says, I'm also hoping it won't last the whole summer. And I think we only have maybe 2-3 weeks left on the dual HOH thing.
    JustJuls and Sticker like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Well I was going to ask if someone could add that poll question to this thread after it has been started but after reading everyone's responses, I'm afraid that would go over like Zach disagreeing out loud with Devon.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

This is the type of twist that's only going to mess with someone's game. Probably my favorite's game. I'm not even going to vote, hope it will die fast.
    Mreid likes this.

I think it's fun. Donny will have a blast being such a big fan and let's face it, these things always present the possibility of messing up someone's game. The first task may be lame but maybe it will get better. Just my .02.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread