Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Nicole Franzel - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Nicole Franzel - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Nicole Franzel
    Big Brother 16 Houseguest

Hometown: Ubly, Mich.

--------------------------------------------------------

Nicole has dreamt of moving into the BIG BROTHER house since she was 8 years old and would love to have a showmance with someone like Ian.

Three adjectives that describe you:
    Nerdy, flirty and classy.

Favorite Activities:
    Eating, cuddling and shopping. I like to hang with my friends and pull pranks on people. Also, I like to study because that is what I do most often.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house?
    Forming an alliance you can trust. Going into the Big Brother house thinking someone is going to have your back might be the craziest thought yet. Also, not seeing familiar faces will be difficult too.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”:
    Ideally, I would want to align with a male who would excel in the physical competitions and have a secret final 2 deal and have separate alliances on top of that. I want to win the first HOH so everyone can come to me and I can feel them out and see who I think I could trust.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most?
    Dan because he is intelligent and cocky which made for good TV. Ian was one of my favorites too. He can talk nerdy to me anytime. Also, Jordan was too cute and sweet not to love.

What are you afraid of?
    Heights are a big one and surgery. I've been in the operating room and it isn't pretty. Also, sharks and ghosts.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
    Getting a callback from Big Brother Casting. This is a dream, I'm still having tachycardia.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…
    …all or nothing.

What would you take into the house and why?
    1. My vintage spoon bracelet, I wear it every day, it's from my mom and I am superstitious. 2. Starbucks/coffee- I get really weird on caffeine and think of really good ideas when I drink it. 3. A picture of my family because I know that I will miss them.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous?
    Maybe I could hire someone to blow dry my hair because that is a workout.

-------------------------

Meet Nicole - CBS.com Video

Meet the Big Brother 16 Cast - CBS.com

Re: Nicole Franzel - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I know a lot seem to think she's cute and sweet, but her actions on the feed have me disappointed. Her joining in on the Amber bashing for no reason. Her comments about Julie being out of line in calling out Aaryn is the icing on the cake.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow....that Aaryn thing is a little depressing. I wonder if she knew about all the even worse stuff Aaryn did that didn't make the show.

Week 5 - Where are we now?

She's, so far, our costume maven of the season. It is endearing to her though. Hosting my pool has historically influenced my favor of the house guests, and I think Nicole is such a non factor in the house that it's all I have to base her on, and she is middle of the road on there. She is only doing so well because she gets nominated and then winning a BOB. I do wish she'd do something, but it truly doesn't seem to be in her nature. Rereading her bio, I see nothing that tells me she is going to somehow become a leader to take down the Detonators. Her best game move is to somehow pull Christine and get her out of that nonsense. She needs to throw a HOH to Christine somehow, with the intention of blindsiding someone from the new Detonators. Nicole needs her to be in power, so she can properly execute a blindside to the Detonators. If Nicole herself wins it, it won't properly get Christine with her and Christine will just ride the fence throughout. Once she's really locked in Christine, the trio including Hayden could really make a run for the win. I don't get the impression that Derrick is on their radar, but I do think Frankie is, and I think if Christine nominated Frankie and Zach and kept them on the block through the BOB, they'd be able to turn the entire game around.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

FORT Newbie

I can't figure out if Nicole's hair color is real. It's so shiny and beautiful and I absolutely love the color therefore, can't possibly be real , lol, however she has no roots! Live feeders - have we seen her dye her roots?

Quote Originally Posted by Wag537 View Post
    I can't figure out if Nicole's hair color is real. It's so shiny and beautiful and I absolutely love the color therefore, can't possibly be real , lol, however she has no roots! Live feeders - have we seen her dye her roots?
    Hair dye is considered a luxury... Only Franikie's pink top locks get a weekly touch up.

There has been no indication that Nicole has, or needs to dye her hair....

That part of the country has a major Scandinavian heritage, so natural blonde's are not unusual... ;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Wag537 View Post
    I think it is real, she was talking about how her brother's hair is almost white and how her's has started to get darker as she ages.

FORT Newbie

Thank you! I thought maybe since she has been HOH twice that she may have received some dye. I'm so jealous.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Nicole disappoints me with her crawling to Frankie with apologies for putting him on the block because she didn't know he was famous.

I had such hopes for her, but am reminded once again she is a naive small town girl, even if she is a superfan.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I believe that she is afraid that America is going to hate her, and that Ariana's fans will be abusive to her on twitter
    GabbyG and ilja like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast