+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Derrick Levasseur - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Derrick Levasseur - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I can't believe how hot Donny looks in your avatar.

Funny how I can like posts that say just the opposite of each other.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Does Derrick have lenses in those glasses he wears????
    KAREN

I don't know. One of the first competitions' costumes included black rim glasses. Those might be those.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Does Derrick have lenses in those glasses he wears????
    Nope. He was recently having a conversation with someone while holding the glasses and his fingers were looped through the area where the lens would be. Until I saw that, I thought they were his real glasses.
    momrek06 likes this.

Caleb has a penchant for wearing those ridiculous props too. But then, Caleb is the king of goofy outfits. Who knows why Derrick would wear them? Make him look less cop-like? No idea.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Gravity, it's not just a good idea. It's the law!

Maybe the glasses are a Clark Kent thing - helps him keep his undercover undercover. No one will recognize him now!

Born and raised in NYC. Now living in Cincinnati.

You guys are eagle eyes! I never would have noticed that!!
    momrek06 likes this.

Glad to know that you have proven yourself to be just as big an azzhat as Frankie, Caleb, Christine, Cody, and Victoria. Up until now I thought you were an okay guy, playing a good (albeit manipulative) game, but when you start spouting off about slapping something out of Donnie's hand because he tries to save himself, I hope you lose.
    holly71, mina and KareyR2 like this.

He swore on his daughter he would do that to Donny. So very ugly. Maybe he was trying to fit in with the other vermin; but just an ugly thing to say. Everytime he brings up Team American and how he "protected" Donny b/c he knows feedsters are watching and he doesn't want to look bad because he knows now that Donny is popular; I dislike him just a little bit more. He thinks he can "mist" fans too. Um, everyone sees you Derrick and knows what you are doing and saying.
    holly71, KareyR2 and ilja like this.

Yeah, sadly now Derrick has even fallen in to this cesspool. I feel like an idiot. I remember in week two I was on here saying it was awesome after BB15 to have a cast of nice people. There would be drama, because that's unavoidable (and we want it!), but the personal crap was being kept out of it. This crew isn't outwardly (and oddly, proudly?) racist and hurtful like last year's crew, but they're still sinking to unnecessary lows on an all too frequent basis.

What's just as disappointing to me is the weird momentum I see on Twitter where people act like this is just BB and it always has been. You can't play this high pressure game without getting a little nasty! Well, yeah, you can. I know, I've seen it done. We all have. Will is just like Boston Rob. He says "personal" things, but then he can't stop from laughing at himself because he isn't remotely serious. The most egregious thing to ever come out of Dan's mouth was him calling Ollie dumb for taking his HOH deal in BB10. I feel like a lot of this is to blame on Dick, and Season 12 in general. And of course Season 12 is a season they show all the new players which means they think a glut of an alliance on Day 2 is the only way to win this game. But Dick became a star by being a hideous person. CBS can post all of the warnings on screen they want, but they would kill for another Dick again. I bet we see Amanda one more time because she's female Dick Donato. Half of Season 12 was spent ganging up on Brendon and Rachel, and that also reached really nasty levels. Since then I feel like these gang attacks (for lack of a better term) have become the norm when they really didn't used to be.

I'm bored by Derrick's game, but I didn't dislike him. If he won I would happily acknowledge what a masterful job he did controlling the house. Now though, he's going to end up just like Boogie or Dick for me. Tip of the cap for winning, I guess, but I'm not a fan. Playing this game dirty doesn't just mean cheating.
    mina, GabbyG and KareyR2 like this.

+ Reply to Thread