+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: Derrick Levasseur - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Derrick Levasseur - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

"This kid" is looking so good in his slimmed-down form.
    I hope he keeps it up after the show.

He has said he eats more and works out more in the outside world so is bulkier there.

I was going to say that many cops need the bulkier frame just to be able to carry all the accessories and weapons/tools with their uniforms, but if he's undercover than he's probably plainclothes most of the time.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

his bio said he was a police officer, but he started as undercover. I doubt he could ever go back undercover after being on a tv show. I do have to grudgingly admit he is playing a masterful game. I may not like that he got rid of my favorite people --- but he is also hoping to get to final 3 with 2 of the weakest players I have ever seen. Really quite brilliant
    holly71 likes this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Isn't he listed as a Sergeant now? That would put him back in uniform. I don't think he's worked undercover for awhile. And now that his face is blasted all over the airwaves, he can't be one again.
    holly71 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I imagine the "undercover" part is being played up for the show. I read elsewhere that he stopped when his daughter was born, but can't confirm how true that is.
    holly71 likes this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

He may be good at reading people and recognizing liars outside. He is not doing a good job of that in the house re.Donny
    holly71 likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    I feel like Derrick has played a masterful game, and deserves to win, if he manages to. What concerns me is that with his position as an undercover police officer, that it gives him an unfair advantage. He is used to interrogation, and playing off people, getting people to trust him, and being able to recognize liars and lying. I wonder what the reaction will be from the other HGs when they realize they were played all summer by an undercover policeman. I know I would be ticked
    It would make more sense to me if I lost to someone who masterfully lied and baffled me with BS than to lose to someone who hid behind said BS'er and did nothing else in the game. Cody! I like Cody but he has done nothing in this game worthy of a win. Not yet, anyway.

I don't think anyone will have a problem when they find out Derrick's a cop, it will make total sense.
    I think more people would have a problem losing to Caleb or Zach and especially Christine. Any of the guys are gonna have a real problem with a woman winning.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doolollie View Post
    He may be good at reading people and recognizing liars outside. He is not doing a good job of that in the house re.Donny
    I think he's done a great job regarding Donny. He figured out early on that Donny was one of the few people in the house that wasn't buying what he was selling. So he's made it his mission to fuel the fire making sure everyone thinks Donny is a liar and manipulator. I don't necessarily think that Derrick believes all that, but he's planting seeds and watering them to everyone else, to build Donny up as public enemy #1. I hate it because I like Donny, but I think it's very smart and good game play on Derrick's part. He's gotten everyone whipped up into a frenzy of Donny paranoia.
    dagwood, jd921, PWS and 5 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

As to Derrick being an undercover officer, I'll bet he was undercover at the college he was attending. According to his bio, "Derrick attended college on a full ride baseball scholarship and got his master’s degree in Business Management. He’s been a Police Sergeant for 10 years after starting as an undercover officer when he was only 20 years old." So obviously he started as an undercover officer while attending college on a full ride baseball scholarship.
    Punkin and redsox girl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I think he's done a great job regarding Donny. He figured out early on that Donny was one of the few people in the house that wasn't buying what he was selling. So he's made it his mission to fuel the fire making sure everyone thinks Donny is a liar and manipulator. I don't necessarily think that Derrick believes all that, but he's planting seeds and watering them to everyone else, to build Donny up as public enemy #1. I hate it because I like Donny, but I think it's very smart and good game play on Derrick's part. He's gotten everyone whipped up into a frenzy of Donny paranoia.
    I think you have hit the nail on the head, Irish.
    PWS likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread