+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree198Likes

Thread: Derrick Levasseur - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Derrick Levasseur - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim View Post
    Week 5 - Where are we now?

Derrick may be playing the best game right now. He's got the Team America bump to really lock him in, without really having to truly own that long term, with Frankie and Donny who is on the outside of his alliance. He has locked in with Cody as displayed on the show. And while he might be in danger with someone like Victoria or Jocasta, they haven't stepped up yet to really make an issue. I don't think Derrick should be doing anything different than what he is doing right now to be honest. He's got the right balance it seems to me and is currently his game to lose.
    I think Derrick is doing a great job, other than his believing Frandy's lies. I wish he would figure out the slithering snake. I do believe that Victoria would keep him safe....they have many, many conversations. Derrick is one of favourites and doing great in the game. Thanks

Karey

He sure doesn't know how to read people, which is, in my opinion, crucial to being a good cop.
    Punkin likes this.

I hope he is better at spotting lies , and the people telling them, than I see on the show. They may have to go back and review his arrests.
    Punkin likes this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

What I can't get over is how paranoid he is. And he has certainly read Donnie wrong, not believing he is a groundskeeper. But everyone seems to buy what Derrick is selling hook, line and sinker, so he has some talents. He is the master this season so far.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Have we ever had a DR when Derrick says he doubts Donny's job? Maybe this is just more of what he is spreading around, as a way of helping get rid of Donny?
    Jahim and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    What I can't get over is how paranoid he is. And he has certainly read Donnie wrong, not believing he is a groundskeeper. But everyone seems to buy what Derrick is selling hook, line and sinker, so he has some talents. He is the master this season so far.
    At this point in the game, I'd be more worried if he wasn't paranoid. It's crunch time because after this eviction, they are going to have to start turning on each other, if it's a dual hoh, then 2 from their side will have to be nominated.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Born and raised in NYC. Now living in Cincinnati.

I love Derrick. I love his gameplay. I love his DR sessions. I love the way his feet point outwards when he sits in a chair. Haha! I'm no a stalker, I promise!
    Lolli likes this.

I cant take to him. I think he is playing well, but something about him bothers me.
    holly71, Punkin and Bucky like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've said it in other threads so I thought I would put it out there in his thread. I can't stand Derrick and have been irritated by him for weeks. This game has been his since Brittany was voted out because he has been manipulated everyone to vote out anyone who might be catching on to his lies. I figure the only reason Donny is still around is because production has talked him into keeping him because Donny has had his number for weeks, maybe even as far back as Brittany's eviction week.

The reason I bring up Brittany is because I believe she was the first one to catch onto Derrick's shtick.

I will however, very reluctantly give the devil his due. Derrick is one of the best manipulators to ever play this game. And I do wonder if I would like him if he were for the hamsters that I like.

And yet, one of the main things I dislike about him is that there has only been one side winning all season. There were a couple of hopeful moments when Nicole won HOH but she fell for Derrick's shtick during her first reign and Zach (who I like . . . today) busted up her 2nd attempt.
    holly71, Punkin and Bucky like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I like him because he's playing the best game so far. I like him because he is a good manipulator He can also separate game and personal. His only problem will be jury management.
    mayliu likes this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

+ Reply to Thread