+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree487Likes

Thread: Donny Thompson - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Donny Thompson - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Well, that would free MY time up for the rest of the summer.
    Count your blessings!

BUT, if Derrick does take a run at Donny, what does that do to his chances of winning an extra $5000 per week? Would he risk that money for this move?
    petertracy likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    BUT, if Derrick does take a run at Donny, what does that do to his chances of winning an extra $5000 per week? Would he risk that money for this move?
    Why not risk money you might potentially have for a better shot at the big prize?

Donny is a nice looking guy but that beard is hampering him in the game. It makes him look smarter, whereas he looks unassuming/blends in without it. Derrick being an undercover cop knows that a disguise can help when taking on a new persona. Donny does look professor smart with that beard.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I think the boys already earned their $5K this week by getting Amber put up in the original 4 nominess. Since Amber won BOB, TA are free to target/vote forwhoever they want.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

But, if they vote Donny out this week, does that dissolve team America and any future earnings?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Good question. I kind of hope it does, but they may just have another poll to add a new third member. We won't know till it happens, I guess.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Really, y'all? That beard says "professor" to you? To me it says backwoods hick....Deliverance territory, or at least those guys who make duck calls or whatever. At best, ZZ Top. Professors, when they have beards, trim them and shape them....and they are rarely of that length. Maybe if your image of a professor dates to the 1890's when beards like that were last in style... Even Freud had a trimmed beard!
    I think Donny was going for hick, that's why he doesn't have the nice one he has in the above picture. Then it would be much more obvious he's a threat. The gray/white hairs mixed in help, too, making him look older than he is, less physically threatening.
    holly71 and GabbyG like this.

It makes me smile to think how proud Donny's girlfriend must be that he is so beloved and has deported himself with class and empathy.
    holly71, Punkin, Bucky and 2 others like this.
    Count your blessings!

Donny as a sore right shoulder. He was moving his arm in circles this morning to loosen it up. Derrick commented about it to Caleb today, though I don't know the context.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Really, y'all? That beard says "professor" to you? To me it says backwoods hick....Deliverance territory, or at least those guys who make duck calls or whatever. At best, ZZ Top. Professors, when they have beards, trim them and shape them....and they are rarely of that length. Maybe if your image of a professor dates to the 1890's when beards like that were last in style... Even Freud had a trimmed beard!
    I think Donny was going for hick, that's why he doesn't have the nice one he has in the above picture. Then it would be much more obvious he's a threat. The gray/white hairs mixed in help, too, making him look older than he is, less physically threatening.
    Aren't there any messy, unkempt professors? LOL. I don't think they're inspecting his beard that closely. Derrick might notice things like if it's trimmed and small details.

Caleb seems like a dumb hick and yet he isn't targeted even though he is Beast Mode Cowboy. Something is getting Derrick's hackles up, it's probably the beard. Donny was targeted before he won anything, Caleb showed off on that first HOH.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread