Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Christine Brecht - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Christine Brecht - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Christine Brecht
    Big Brother 16 Houseguest

Hometown: Tucson, Ariz.

--------------------------------------------------------

Christine once threw a surprise birthday party for a homeless man in the park, was in a hot air balloon accident in high school, but only walked away with bruises. She has been to Disneyland more than 50 times.

Three adjectives that describe you:
    Bubbly (my nickname at work is "bubbles"), eccentric and hilarious.

Favorite Activities:
    Exploring new cities. I love going out and seeing new places. Also, I love hanging out with my friends and playing Settlers of Catan and watching reality TV.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house?
    I do not know how I am going to go without seeing my husband and family, but I know I can do it! Not being able to explore and being stuck in one place. Also, I don't want to clean up everyone’s messes.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”:
    I plan on being nice and having everyone confide in me to get information from all over the house. I really want to have a strong pack with only three to four people that I stay loyal to till the end. I don't want to play both sides of the house, but I'm not saying I won't.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most?
    I love Howie, I just loved his personality and I love Mike Boogie's game. Helen amazed me with her ability to feel out what was happening in the house.

What are you afraid of?
    I guess you could say I'm afraid of most flying bugs too. Other than that I can't think of anything.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
    Being cast as the lead in a musical last summer!

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…
    …love people and be happy!

What would you take into the house and why?
    My cell phone, a Spice Girls CD, because I need to jam out, and Settlers of Catan, because it's the best game and it brings people together!

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous?
    I would use it to my advantage and hopefully become a casting director!

-------------------------

Meet Christine - CBS.com Video

Meet the Big Brother 16 Cast - CBS.com

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: Christine Brecht - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

little tidbit about her key reveal from the premiere - Starbucks wouldn't let them film inside their location, so they had to find another small coffee shop in town to film it
    Sticker likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Probably smart of them--if she'd turned out to be another Aaryn at least they wouldn't have been quite so closely associated with her!
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Probably smart of them--if she'd turned out to be another Aaryn at least they wouldn't have been quite so closely associated with her!
    Yeah, good point. After last season I dont blame companies for not wanting to take any chances.

You never know how a person is going to portray themselves and if they are terrible on the show, then the backlash can extend far and wide.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah---as in, oh, now you are firing her, but you were just fine with the racist comments she was no doubt making in your workplace until they got all that TV publicity....

Not that Christine is another Aaryn! So far I don't think she's a plus OR a minus to Starbucks....
    Sticker likes this.

Re: 7/23 - BB16 Live Feed Discussion

Yes, I saw a twitter about Christine's husband not happy with the way she is all over Cody. Said he deleted some of his followers, and he was of aware and not happy with it, but that was between Christine and him.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Good Morning all. I'm reading some transcripts from early this morning. Zach and Christine had a conversation that clued me into how much she likes Cody and how jealous Christine is of Amber. She said things like "I'm so tired of everyone telling her (Amber) how beautiful she is"......." I'm sick of Jocasta too always hanging around Cody"....." I want to talk to Cody about the shout outs. I want alone time with Cody. But Amber is around him."

And then I thought these were interesting too.....

Christine to Zach "me and you have been playing the same game but differently. I'm very fake to everyone's face but you do it to their face."

Zach: "is Nicole oblivious to your alliance?" Christine "yea, she is too dangerous for my game. She is too feisty"
    Question is, how long before Zach spills on her?
    Bucky likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Yes, I saw a twitter about Christine's husband not happy with the way she is all over Cody. Said he deleted some of his followers, and he was of aware and not happy with it, but that was between Christine and him.
    Oh wow....can't say I'm surprised though. In my mind....she has definitely crossed the line.
    Bucky likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

On Christine, she's had a crush on Cody for some time. He seems to have that affect on women, single and married,
    coupled or not. I'm betting her husband will forgive her.

What I'm hoping does *not* happen is that Cody gets in trouble, hurting his game big-time. He is already disliked by
    Caleb. Even though many of the overtures come from the women, he seems to encourage them with physical affection.

Was it Judd who got thrown out of the house, partly because of his shenanigans with a couple of the females?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Oh wow....can't say I'm surprised though. In my mind....she has definitely crossed the line.
    I know I popped on at one point yesterday and she was literally on top of him, so I can't say I'd be thrilled either.
    Bucky likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast