+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Christine Brecht - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: 7/23 - BB16 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Good Morning all. I'm reading some transcripts from early this morning. Zach and Christine had a conversation that clued me into how much she likes Cody and how jealous Christine is of Amber. She said things like "I'm so tired of everyone telling her (Amber) how beautiful she is"......." I'm sick of Jocasta too always hanging around Cody"....." I want to talk to Cody about the shout outs. I want alone time with Cody. But Amber is around him."

And then I thought these were interesting too.....

Christine to Zach "me and you have been playing the same game but differently. I'm very fake to everyone's face but you do it to their face."

Zach: "is Nicole oblivious to your alliance?" Christine "yea, she is too dangerous for my game. She is too feisty"
    The thought of Christine hanging on to poor Cody gives me the heebie jeebies. I might lose my lunch. I never did trust her...but I didn't think she would sell out Nicole. Although she never told her about the BS...so I don't know why I am surprised. Thanks
    Karey
    Bucky likes this.

She did tell her, but not until Devin was telling everyone. She needed to cover her tracks.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    The thought of Christine hanging on to poor Cody gives me the heebie jeebies. I might lose my lunch. I never did trust her...but I didn't think she would sell out Nicole. Although she never told her about the BS...so I don't know why I am surprised. Thanks
    Karey
    Christine is like Andy and Dan. She will sell out anyone and is wicked sneaky. Her and Derrick are the two biggest threats to win and I think the only one that recognizes that at the moment is Donny (which is why I hope he wins HOH next week to shake things up).
    Bucky likes this.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23 View Post
    Christine is like Andy and Dan. She will sell out anyone and is wicked sneaky. Her and Derrick are the two biggest threats to win and I think the only one that recognizes that at the moment is Donny (which is why I hope he wins HOH next week to shake things up).
    Ouch....Christine doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as Dan. LOL! JMHO. She is wickedly sneaky, and definitely like Andy...you are right about that, although I find Frandy to be more like Andy. Derrick is a big threat to win...maybe Christine too. I pray Donnie wins HOH....this place could use some shaking up. At this point I am missing Devin....at least he created some drama and made things a bit interesting. At least we had something for people to complain about here. The way the show is right now, it is a big bore. For me anyway.
    Thanks
    Karey
    Caponedawg likes this.

Re: Christine Brecht - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I think Christine is simply awestruck that someone as good-looking and charming as Cody would give her the time of day. I do think Cody likes her as a friend but definitely not in a romantic way.

Part of me feels sorry for her but most of me can't stand her. I don't like how she has treated Nicole, her supposed best friend in the house.

She is really making herself look tacky by the way she is acting on national TV with a husband at home having to watch and hear about it.
    Punkin, JunkieGirl, Bucky and 3 others like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

some of her husband's tweets:

in response to someone tweeting this: the bb fan community is so full of idiots! Christine talks about how much she loves you constantly. & Cody cuddles w/everyone.
    he says: true, its not a bug deal at all. i just muss her!

in response to: bruh don't worry about the haters , your wife is fully in love with you
    he says: thank you! i know she is, these people dont know her like i do

also:

i mean i dont like it, but ill talk to her when she gets back. nothing i can do now, i know she loves the crap outta me

thank you! it does get to me sometimes, but I live her and I know her best

i mean its not my favorite, but she's my wife. she's an affectionate gal and cody is her friend, its harmless
    andee and Sticker like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Yes he said he deleted some from his account yesterday.

and if I am not mistaken, she made a huge deal the first night in the house about needed to share a bed with a girl because she is married. Now she has forgotten that?

Didn't we have another girl in the past that took off her rings because she developed a crush on someone in the house?

She's just very immature. You can really tell that level of difference in maturity from the younger group Christine/Cody/Nicole/Victoria/Frankie to the older group Donny/Jocasta/Brittany. For Christine to go around and say she's tired of people telling Amber how beautiful she is reminds me of something a teenage girl would say about some girl she doesn't like in school. It's very sophomoric.
    holly71, Bucky, KareyR2 and 4 others like this.

her and nicole should start a f2 alliance called the "snot sisters"
    Caponedawg and KareyR2 like this.

+ Reply to Thread