+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Christine Brecht - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Christine Brecht - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

This is the Live Feed forum -- there's no need to use spoiler tags.

I haven't seen the exact zing yet, but it mentioned her husband Tim, which she thought was over the line.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Just tweeted a little bit with Tim....Christine's husband. He tweeted this originally "ps my hint to Christine was "please dont forget about me"

I asked him "hint for what?"

He replied "around 9:50 vic says "if he was angry he would have said something in his letter, like a hint"

So there is your answer folks. Poor guy.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

oh no
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Regardless of Christine's motivations for hanging all over Cody while she knows her husband is watching, through if she and Cody end up in Jury house together for a couple of weeks where Tim can't see what they are up tohasn't she considered the perfect torture she will put Tim ? But no, she's sure she is going to win.

I think if she and Cody both end up in the Jury house he won't need to hang all over her anymore, as she can't vote for him now and she is of no use to him. I hope Tim will figure this out and put his mind at ease. Christine will wonder why she is no longer Cody's "It" girl. Will I feel sorry for her? The answer is NO!!!
    Last edited by Coco46; 08-17-2014 at 09:04 AM.
    holly71, Punkin, Bucky and 1 others like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

SURELY, it is just a coincidence that Tucson is being flooded big time...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

She's gonna feel like a complete fool when she watches the show. Said Tim would filter her haters on twitter before she reads them.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by doolollie View Post
    She's gonna feel like a complete fool when she watches the show. Said Tim would filter her haters on twitter before she reads them.
    Well he can't protect her from them all...like the media, people at the gas station, the grocery store, the library, her customers at Starbucks, and her church. What a fricking idiot she is. Trying to think of past players to compare her game too, that got used by the men like she did, and who were so into one of the HGs when she is married. Can't think of anyone, Can you?
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by doolollie View Post
    She's gonna be staring at a blank screen.
    KareyR2 and scoot13 like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    Well he can't protect her from them all...like the media, people at the gas station, the grocery store, the library, her customers at Starbucks, and her church. What a fricking idiot she is. Trying to think of past players to compare her game too, that got used by the men like she did, and who were so into one of the HGs when she is married. Can't think of anyone, Can you?
    You have to remember that people on social media are much more vicious and mean online and not necessarily in real life. If someone were to recognize Christine in public, very rarely will they say anything mean to her face. Even Aaryn said that overall people were friendly to her face, but the social media took it's toll on her. No one has really copped to hearing hateful things said to their faces on the regular.

I feel really bad for her husband though. When he is missing her and wants to watch the feeds, he has to see her all over another man. Let's presume that he is the most secure man in the world and knows how much she loves him. Maybe he even told her to use the guys as a strategy. Still, watching it play out in front of your face day in and day out has to be tough. When he doesn't want to watch, he has the option to shut it off and go do something else. Except now he has strangers all over social media sending him photos/videos and time stamps of every single occurence in the house. Plus, the dude is trying to stay off the alcohol.

Nobody will ever understand what goes on in a marriage, except the two who are in it. She will have a lot of explaining to do (or maybe not) but that is between them. I wish people would stop interfering, projecting and trying to make Tim miserable. He didn't sign up for this tv show. It's not like taking it out on Tim will change Christine's gameplay while she is in the house.
    waywyrd, Dinahann, GabbyG and 2 others like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fanatic

I agree Tim did not sign up for the show. He has the right to live his live in relative obscurity. I hope people remember that and treat him with kindness.

+ Reply to Thread