+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Hayden Voss - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Hayden Voss - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    he was doing some "poetry readings" last night in a funny voice and it turns out he's done them on his youtube channel before as a character called "teddy spanks"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5joiH42fy_U
    This was funny, thanks for posting it, Irish!

Now I can't get his "teddy spanks' voice" out of my head!
    Last edited by Bucky; 07-12-2014 at 07:48 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think he looks a lot cuter with short hair. Maybe the long haired surfer dude image helps him get pedicab customers though--tourists.

Week 5 - Where are we now?

I don't like this guy. I know he is relatively popular among this forum, I find him to be grating and really not doing anything. He should have truly had a different reaction to his invite by death threat to the Bomb Squad. He should have, of course, said yes to Devin at the moment, but he needed to rally the rest of the house or get a comp win in. I haven't seen what his actions that lead him to save Victoria was, but he needs to do more of that. Maybe my opinions will change, but right now he's warming up a spot with Christine and Jenn City on the floater page in my mind. I don't like that at all. I hate that it seems to me his focus is Nicole more than anything else. Get your head in the game.
    KareyR2 likes this.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I believe his head is very much in the game. the TV show is mostly just showing clips of him and Nicole because as we know, they are always desperate to have a showmance on the air. The TV show is not showing his intense game talks with Donny, Cody, Derrick, etc. because it does not fit their storyline at this point.

Other than a few people recognizing he can be a challenge threat and he's very likable so they're afraid to get to the end with him, he's in a really good spot with everyone. Many people in the house have stated how much they trust him.
    Jahim, ko_vixen, scoot13 and 1 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim View Post
    Week 5 - Where are we now?

I don't like this guy. I know he is relatively popular among this forum, I find him to be grating and really not doing anything. He should have truly had a different reaction to his invite by death threat to the Bomb Squad. He should have, of course, said yes to Devin at the moment, but he needed to rally the rest of the house or get a comp win in. I haven't seen what his actions that lead him to save Victoria was, but he needs to do more of that. Maybe my opinions will change, but right now he's warming up a spot with Christine and Jenn City on the floater page in my mind. I don't like that at all. I hate that it seems to me his focus is Nicole more than anything else. Get your head in the game.
    I am not a huge fan of Hayden either. I am lukewarm to him, and I don't find him particularly funny either. I am completely turned off by the NoMance of Nicole and him...that is especially grating to me. I do think he is more in the game, than what you say...he is just someone I can really get behind. He will never, nor will anyone be another Donnie to me. Thanks

Karey

I believe his head is very much in the game. the TV show is mostly just showing clips of him and Nicole because as we know, they are always desperate to have a showmance on the air. The TV show is not showing his intense game talks with Donny, Cody, Derrick, etc. because it does not fit their storyline at this point.

Other than a few people recognizing he can be a challenge threat and he's very likable so they're afraid to get to the end with him, he's in a really good spot with everyone. Many people in the house have stated how much they trust him.
    That's fine, but where is the action? I'm not impressed. Everyone can talk to everyone, the house can be very boring, but if no one is acting or getting him involved with their plans, it's just fluff. The good news means that maybe the possibility is there to do something, but it's not there and that's why it is not making it to the show. It's still very surface. The one thing I do agree with you about, he is NOT in danger at this point and that is good for his own game for now, but it does not score him any points with me to float on by. Grab your life vest.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

there is lots of action that doesn't make the show. 3 episodes of 42 minutes, for 168 hours in the week? He's in on a lot of the plans.

There's a lot from the feeds that is missed by only watching the TV show.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I don't have the feeds. I'm merely trying to stir conversation from my perspective and since I am unable to on the Show Forum because of my knowledge from social media, I'm bringing it here. Too many of my posts are being deleted (Which I understand why, so that's fine) and I wanted to post up my 3rd hand opinions of each HG's state of THEIR game and what they can really do. Someone else said Brittany could have kissed up and whatnot, and that's not in her. That's not who she is and she is not going to do that. So it is my opinion for Hayden that he is not doing much other than with Nicole definitively. Edit or otherwise, I haven't even seen any of the feedsters I follow on Twitter talk about him, other than for him to shut up and generally negative opinions. It may be that he is setting things up right now, but I've yet to see anything other than the lip service you've given him about how he's talking to everyone. I know we do have a big episode for him coming up though tonight, so I look forward to maybe changing my opinion and listening in on your opinion and others I follow once we have show context to talk about. Right now, I'm still not impressed.

there is lots of action that doesn't make the show. 3 episodes of 42 minutes, for 168 hours in the week? He's in on a lot of the plans.

There's a lot from the feeds that is missed by only watching the TV show.
    I really like this kid, something refreshing about him. Next to Donny, I would love to see him win.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The thing he is doing well right now is playing the boys club alliance. He works with them, but he's not really a member, and where they can use someone like Donny at their whim, they have to wine & dine Hayden with a higher level of respect to make sure he's with them. Hayden's sitting on the middle of the seesaw, and it will be interesting to see which side he chooses to lean toward when the time comes.
    Jahim, Dinahann, PWS and 1 others like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast