+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree767Likes

Thread: Frankie Grande - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 8/2 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    It wasn't his idea. Nicole didn't want to sleep alone because, y'know, ghooooosts. Most of the guys begged off b/c they didn't want to be seen as working with her (which they are). Frankie volunteered, and she was grateful. She even apologized once or twice and asked him if he felt forced to be there, because it was due to her crazy fears.
    Well. I'm still pizzed! I'm blaimin' him anyway.
    Sticker likes this.
    Tell me again about the day you brought me home and I was all cold and hungry and you became my forever human... It's my favorite kitty bedtime story.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Frankie Grande - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Caponedawg View Post
    What's the context of him saying "She didn't have any balls?" I'm seriously just asking. Seems she has left a lasting impression on him.
    If there was any woman in there about whom that could have been said, so far, it would be Brit--she stood up to the guys. We'll see how Nicole does in the end, so far so good.

Yes, thanks for clearing that up about the HoH bed.

Frankie is about to blow their minds with his generosity and civic mindedness. He is truly a great philanthropist and works tirelessly to raise money to build a school in Malawi for poor little African children. You can go to his website and make a one-time or an ongoing monthly contribution. He only needs to raise $30,000. His tireless efforts since April have already raised...... $25.00!

https://act.buildon.org/events/frank...-school/e33062

You don't think this is some kind of gimmick he dreamed up when he knew he was pretty sure he was going on BB? Nah.
    Tell me again about the day you brought me home and I was all cold and hungry and you became my forever human... It's my favorite kitty bedtime story.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I don't think it's a gimmick.

But even if it is, I don't really care, money's being raised for a worthy cause.

He's mentioned this school building thing several times
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Then why hasn't he hit his sister up for a donation or donated himself? I obviously don't respect his character or sincerity. Just from my own observing of him. $25.00? I am unimpressed.
    holly71, KareyR2, scoot13 and 1 others like this.

have you ever used these online donation websites? I have. That doesn't mean that's ALL the money you've raised. It tracks what's been raised through that website. He may have raised money in other ways as well.

And possibly he doesn't want to take his sister's money for that. Maybe he wants to do it on his own.

And maybe he is making it up.

I don't really care either way, it has nothing to do with the game of Big Brother.
    doolollie likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

buildOn presented Frankie James Grande with the Global Impact Award in NYC at the Builders Ball for his commitment to the work of buildOn across the U.S. and around the world. Using the power of social media, Frankie has raised awareness of buildOn’s mission both in the U.S. and developing countries.

buildOn – buildOn Honors Frankie James Grande

If you think his website, that he keeps talking about, is irrelevant, you can just remove my post. You're a mod. I'd respect that.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion -- none of us knows the HGs any better than anyone else here does.

But I do like to be right if I'm accusing someone of massive fraud.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Frankie's twitter has 679.8 k followers, his youtube has 255k,wheres the rest of the 1.5 mill.?
    holly71 and KareyR2 like this.

+ Reply to Thread