+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree690Likes

Thread: Frankie Grande - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Frankie Grande - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    He said for all we know her kids could actually be her three dogs. As in she might be lying about her kids.

It's crazy how things can be misunderstood and then all of a sudden this whole forum thinks Frankie is calling Brittany's kids dogs.
    So Frankie said that, too? Hayden said the same thing to Cody early yesterday morning when questioning Brittany's back story...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

They have all been joking about whether Brittany was even telling the truth that she had kids.....not that they really believe that. But because she lied about some things they are questioning whether she had kids ...."for all we know the names of her kids could be her three dogs...."
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

it's like the whole stuff with Ronnie in season 10 "whose cat is that?"
    waywyrd, JustJuls and Lolli like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 8/2 BB16 Live Feed Discussion

I am dumbfounded that Frankie managed to sleep in the HOH bed again last night! He has yet to sleep downstairs! He's the producer's little pet this season, getting lots of good DR edits. I'm sure they thought he'd pump up the numbers with Ariana's teenybopper fans tuning in to see Frankie. (But I don't think that's happened.) I don't find him or his characters amusing and his Peter Pan Syndrome is as attractive on him as it was on Michael Jackson. At least Jackson had a genuine talent. I've had my fill of Frankie. I hope he can't play in POV and can get a genuine backdoor this week! I'm only sorry he'll have had made jury.
    Gravity, it's not just a good idea. It's the law!

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I am dumbfounded that Frankie managed to sleep in the HOH bed again last night! He has yet to sleep downstairs! He's the producer's little pet this season, getting lots of good DR edits. I'm sure they thought he'd pump up the numbers with Ariana's teenybopper fans tuning in to see Frankie. (But I don't think that's happened.) I don't find him or his characters amusing and his Peter Pan Syndrome is as attractive on him as it was on Michael Jackson. At least Jackson had a genuine talent. I've had my fill of Frankie. I hope he can't play in POV and can get a genuine backdoor this week! I'm only sorry he'll have had made jury.
    Wish I could give you more than one "like" on this post Punkin.
    Frankie's plan is clearly to always be in HOH room and to get rid of all the girls in the house so he can be the only "hen" left with the roosters. Nicole winning and staying HOH has really been the first real hiccup in his plan for an all male house. He was already starting to take aim at her before his alliance didn't win HOH, planting the seeds of she's lying, she's not trust worthy etc.
    Punkin likes this.

Why is he so obsessed with Brittany? Seems he can't go a day without mentioning her.

Quote Originally Posted by Caponedawg View Post
    Why is he so obsessed with Brittany? Seems he can't go a day without mentioning her.
    Maybe he was jealous that Cody found her so hot?
    Punkin and Caponedawg like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

What's the context of him saying "She didn't have any balls?" I'm seriously just asking. Seems she has left a lasting impression on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    It wasn't his idea. Nicole didn't want to sleep alone because, y'know, ghooooosts. Most of the guys begged off b/c they didn't want to be seen as working with her (which they are). Frankie volunteered, and she was grateful. She even apologized once or twice and asked him if he felt forced to be there, because it was due to her crazy fears.
    Punkin and ilja like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Thank you for clearing that up. When I tuned in this morning, I thought he was in a claiming mood.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread