+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree689Likes

Thread: Frankie Grande - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Frankie Grande - BB16 **Live Feed Spoilers**

How many of those FANS will FrankieJGrande have if he FAILS to build that school in Africa?????

I for one am not a follower in the least as quite frankly I have felt since he entered the house it was allllllllll about the cameras.

Its about "being on the stage" with FrankieJ.

And appears I am right.

So message to FrankieJ......."if you do win ANY money from BB16 it better go towards that school you are flapping about because this country is HUGE on people being credible"
    holly71 likes this.
    KAREN

Okay, not a Frankie fan at all, but why is everyone so sure he is lying about helping the schools in Africa? Has he said anything to show this? Yes, he lies in the game, but that is the game. I have never seen anything to make me believe any different about the schools. Personally, I think he will use some of his winnings for that. And, he hasn't won yet so he may not be able to build an entire school, but I think he will help. Even by going over and helping. There is more to help than $$.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Just noticed Frankie's sister is going to be on Ellen tomorrow (Monday) - it's a repeat but I missed it the first time around (actually didn't even know who she was until BB).

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Just noticed Frankie's sister is going to be on Ellen tomorrow (Monday) - it's a repeat but I missed it the first time around (actually didn't even know who she was until BB).
    I just watched it, and while she is a very pretty girl...she is very overrated as a singer. Very weak voice...how someone ever compared her to Mariah Carey is beyond me. I was quite disappointed in her. Even her dancing, she was in the wrong spot...or maybe the dancer next to her was in the wrong spot. Anyway bottom line, I don't care to see her or watch her ever again. Very oveerrated
    YO MUDA and beachbumz like this.

In the video I saw of her, her voice was not bad, but someone mentioned something called "auto-tune" or something like that, I'm not sure. But I did hear of this a while ago in reference to Britney Spears. I did hear Spears singing once before without benefit of this gadget and she was awful. Maybe Ariana depends on this sort of "help" to sound better, but I don't know you could have a career out of singing if that's the case. But then, Britney has before she derailed so spectacularly.

I'll have to admit I don't pay any attention to these new young performers who come from Disney or Nickleodeon.
    beachbumz likes this.
    Gravity, it's not just a good idea. It's the law!

I'm a musician so I notice the auto-tuner right away. She is definitely auto tuned in that video but that doesn't mean that she can't sing or that it is used that heavily in every song. It is just a part of pop production now, producers feel obligated to use it so she sounds like the other hip and trendy singers

They are not really looking for originality, just "cookie cutter" singers.
    Punkin and beachbumz like this.

Again, yes THAT song may be auto-tuned, but most of her first album isn't (in my opinion anyway, as a singer myself, but what do I know.) What I have heard of this new album it is more "produced" than the last one.

Anyway...I like her. Frankie, thats a different story. His shenanigans are grating on my nerves.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

I like Ariana being something everyone in the house knows about, because it gives additional ways to show just how full of it Frankie is. Like when they were all checking out the HOH room -- Frankie lamented in the diary room that Caleb thought his sister was pretty. He didn't seem to take into consideration than until Caleb saw her picture, he had no idea what she looked like. Hmm ... seems like most people would know what the biggest pop star in the world looks like ... so I guess she really isn't Frankie!
    Punkin and beachbumz like this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Every week America gets to tweet a couple of questions to the HOH.

OMG....you should see Frankies BB is going to have a really hard time finding some they can use.
    GabbyG and KareyR2 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

What is the hashtag for the questions?

+ Reply to Thread