+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: BB16 Flashback Events

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: BB16 Flashback Events

7/30, 7:52 pm, cams 1/2

Nicole and Hayden playing pool. Nicole hits a shot and the ball bounces off the table and hits Hayden directly in the man parts
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

To those that are concerned about what I saw in SC's on another website, I have gone back to find out the time etc on it, to prove that I saw it. The flashback feedback and time from them was 1815, or 6:15, or maybe 7:15 pm BBtime on Camera 1 for the best view. I hope I got that right...I am doing this from memory, since I left that website....so since my memory is next to nil due to a unfortunate brain injury, that is why the confusion...well take it for what it is worth to you. Thanks

ETA....I forgot to say what it was about, was when Derrick was lying on a pillow on Victoria's lap and she was stroking his hair, and BB zeroed in on Derrick's wedding band. They had SCs. I was questioned here if it was someone else and I was just wrong....but it was definitely Derrick. It made me a little sick to my stomach....it wasn't huge, but if I was a wife....I would be pi$$ed at both to be honest. I didn't like what I saw....and just want to know what you think, since my expressed concerns about them before were basically belittled, ignored and negated. Or that is how it seemed to me. Maybe once again, I will have to comp to I was overreacting. I just know it made me uneasy to see. Thanks....hope somehow here gets a video or at least SCs.
    OK....Fort is screwing up for me not allowing me to post,, so I am posting nonsense just to be able to get the right number of characters to be able to post. BTW....I love The Little Couple...or should be called The Little Family, The Amazing Race, Survivor and BB. Hopefully this will work and I have enough charcters to post this now. Thanks
    Karey

Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 07-31-2014 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    To those that are concerned about what I saw in SC's on another website, I have gone back to find out the time etc on it, to prove that I saw it. The flashback feedback and time from them was 1815, or 6:15, or maybe 7:15 pm BBtime on Camera 1 for the best view. I hope I got that right...I am doing this from memory, since I left that website....so since my memory is next to nil due to a unfortunate brain injury, that is why the confusion...well take it for what it is worth to you. Thanks

ETA....I forgot to say what it was about, was when Derrick was lying on a pillow on Victoria's lap and she was stroking his hair, and BB zeroed in on Derrick's wedding band. They had SCs. I was questioned here if it was someone else and I was just wrong....but it was definitely Derrick. It made me a little sick to my stomach....it wasn't huge, but if I was a wife....I would be pi$$ed at both to be honest. I didn't like what I saw....and just want to know what you think, since my expressed concerns about them before were basically belittled, ignored and negated. Or that is how it seemed to me. Maybe once again, I will have to comp to I was overreacting. I just know it made me uneasy to see. Thanks....hope somehow here gets a video or at least SCs.
    OK....Fort is screwing up for me not allowing me to post,, so I am posting nonsense just to be able to get the right number of characters to be able to post. BTW....I love The Little Couple...or should be called The Little Family, The Amazing Race, Survivor and BB. Hopefully this will work and I have enough charcters to post this now. Thanks
    Karey

Karey
    You are right. Its on 7/29 at 7:15 PM Cam 1

Thanks
    Last edited by Sticker; 07-31-2014 at 09:47 AM.

At 2:23 AM Cam 4 on 8/1 (shortly after), we have Caleb admitting to taking Ambers slippers (AND) also about $500.00 worth of her makeup.

Soon after that....maybe 5 or 10 minutes or a little longer, he admits to putting the Banana+Pickle in her luggage.

Who does this kind of stuff to a girl, and then he is proud of it. Uggggghhhh
    He is officially a creep.
    PK..., KareyR2 and scoot13 like this.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    At 2:23 AM Cam 4 on 8/1 (shortly after), we have Caleb admitting to taking Ambers slippers (AND) also about $500.00 worth of her makeup.

Soon after that....maybe 5 or 10 minutes or a little longer, he admits to putting the Banana+Pickle in her luggage.

Who does this kind of stuff to a girl, and then he is proud of it. Uggggghhhh.

He STOLE her makeup. OMG...Caleb is sicker than I thought he was, and a thief too. I thought the pickle banana thing was bad enough, but this is beyond disgusting. I hope that the producers make Caleb give back the stuff and give it to Amber. Thanks

Karey.....Donnie, you go dude
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post

Who does this kind of stuff to a girl, and then he is proud of it. Uggggghhhh
    He is officially a creep.
    That is taking the "braid in the inkwell" a little too far...

His dear mama did NOT raise him right. He has a giant inferiority complex. Maybe with Army dad and all those brothers, he continually had to prove himself, so now, it's a way of life... Who knows...
    Sticker likes this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Zach's "Love poem" to Victoria

8/10, 12:29 am, Cam 1/2

(start a few minutes earlier for the lead-in)
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

8/13, 11:24 pm

all cams

"skeletons" start appearing in the house. They all run into the fire room and shut the lights off to watch the mirrors.

Hysterical

8/17 5 pm all cams

house meeting begins about the missing items (TA task)

Start a bit earlier than that to watch Cody tearing the house apart looking for his blue hat

8/24 6:35pm: More shouting from over the wall...

Cody, Caleb & Christine at the hammock (Cam 3/4); Nicole, Donny & Derrick on patio (Cam 1/2)

Around 6:35PM - after some faint distant yelling, Cody stops to listen, and says "S**t...don't pay any attention to it, we're gonna get (sent inside)..." They try to keep talking as if nothign happened, but BB calls a lockdown.

Either the people shouting were scared away by security in a helicopter with a bullhorn, OR, the shouting was coming FROM a bullhorn in a helicopter. Hard to say which. I have to listen again to try and make out what the yelling was, but it was very faint and they were talking over half of it.

Cody stormed up to the HoH muttering "F'in ass****s" -- also he was mad that he left his clothes in the dryer outside. Caleb follows him up (still Cam 3/4). Neither of them want to say what they heard. Caleb: "Y'all know somethin' I don't know?" Cody is in the bathroom and doesn't answer. Then fish. Back a minute later and Cody is in the shower and Caleb says, "Holla at me when y'git out," and goes downstairs.

After a minute of fish again, Caleb (still Cam 3/4) meets Derrick in the Fire Room, and Caleb "confirms" to Derrick that they said Frankie is the saboteur. Derrick then either says "And that I was a cop" or "I thought it was a cop" (I think he said the latter). Caleb says no. Then fish for several minutes.

On Cam 1/2, the patio people didn't hear what was said. Once they are all inside, there is small talk in the kitchen about tonight's play, but no discussion of the shouting.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast