+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: BB16 Flashback Events

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: BB16 Flashback Events

7/1 11:55 pm, Cams 1/2

House talent show

it begins with Frankie and Zach playing a game where they try to spit-toss cherry tomatoes into each other's mouths

Then Hayden does a hilarious poetry reading in a funny voice

Paola does a split and slides through Cody's legs

Joey does some sort of dramatic storytelling

Hayden does an encore of more poetry
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 07-02-2014 at 10:25 AM.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

7/2 1:557 am cams 3/4

the houseguests demand another encore of Hayden's poetry readings, and so he makes up new poems about various houseguests

He also tells them how he got started with the voice and the poems back in school

(FYI, this is something he's done before on his youtube channel, I'll put a link in his bio thread)
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 07-02-2014 at 10:39 AM.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

if you're a 9 year old boy, or have a sense of humor like me and find fart noises hysterical...

7/2 7:46 pm, cam 1

they start talking about Pao's problem, and Hayden starts making fart noises. After a couple of minutes, Pao stands up and lifts her leg while he makes the noises.

Totally stupid but I could not stop laughing and neither could Christine and Nicole.
    buglover likes this.

7/2 appx. 9:30 BBT the Amber/Caleb tension is explored on all four cams. Devin/Amber...Christine/Cody...Devin/Caleb.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

7/2 10:55pm Cam 1/2 - Caleb and Amber in the Beehive room having their chat.
    TheIrishEyes likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

7/2 10:59pm - Cam 3/4 - Devin Confesses Things To Donny

7/2 11:19pm - Cam 3/4 - Devin Has A House Meeting.
    TheIrishEyes likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

7/3 11:18 am, cams 3/4

Caleb, Devin, Amber, Frankie up in the HOH room, Frankie comes out of the bathroom completely naked holding his hand over his junk. Just nonchalantly in the middle of a conversation

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

7/3 8:25 pm, Cams 4/3

Hayden recites a poem
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

7/3 8:56 pm

Frankie puts on Jocasta's costume from the POV comp and runs through the house

9:00 Hayden puts it on and does his heavy metal voice, followed by moonwalking louse
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 07-04-2014 at 01:21 AM.

7/3 10:10 pm, cams 3/4

Amber reads aloud to Devin the HOH rules for nominations. Which Devin proceeds to clearly violate for the next 90 minutes as he tells Hayden, Nicole, and Paola they're getting nominated

directly from the rules:

"you can't confirm to the nominees before nominations that you are nominating them. You cannot reveal your nominations to the other HOH or houseguests prior to the nomination ceremony"

Uh-huh.
    ilja likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast