Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: BB16 Live Feed Daily Bulletcaps & Alliances - All You Need To Know

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: BB16 Live Feed Daily Bulletcaps & Alliances - All You Need To Know

sorry, again, no bulletcaps. Mainly because I was up until long after sunrise this morning following everything. Check out yesterday's discussion thread for the craziness that happened.
    JLuvs, andee, GabbyG and 2 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Sunday, August 10 - Day 52

• Most of the day was quiet since Frankie, Caleb, and Christine went on the NFL trip they won from the Battle of the Block. They spent the day at the Dallas Cowboys training camp in Oxnard.
    • Cody and Derrick discuss if they'd rather see Nicole or Donny go this week. Derrick says Donny is a manipulator and Nicole is a pathological liar. Cody says he wants to nominate Zach next week because he is too unpredictable and is always throwing them under the bus. Derrick that Christine and Nicole need to be split up, and then whichever one is left will want to work closely with Cody.
    • The guys convince Christine to put up Nicole as the replacement nominee. They tell her that Nicole was planning to backdoor her this week. It starts with Frankie telling Christine that Caleb has information for her. Caleb comes in and confirms that if Frankie or Caleb won veto, that Christine would be the backdoor target. Zach comes in and adds to it. They tell her that if she doesn't put up Nicole, they'll come after her next week.
    • Cody comes to talk to Christine and she tells him that he and Derrick are her top two people and that she has never targeted Cody (she swears on her wedding ring). Derrick joins them, and Christine says that she'll nominate Nicole if the guys promise that she has the votes to get her out. They assure her that they do.
    • Derrick tells Victoria that Nicole is going up and Victoria is safe. He tells Victoria to never doubt him again.
    • Derrick and Cody talk about how Donny will need to go next, then they think they can use Caleb to help them get Zach out. They want the final four to be the two of them plus Victoria and Christine.

the major known alliances at this point (of 3 or more people)
    • Alliances? What alliances?
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 08-12-2014 at 07:58 PM.
    petertracy likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Monday, August 11 - Day 53

• As expected, Zach used the veto on himself and Christine nominated Nicole
    • Nicole tells Donny she wasn't surprised because of the way the others had been acting that morning, she knew something was up
    • Nicole asks Christine to talk, and says she was hurt that Christine didn't talk to her before putting her up. Christine tells Nicole she was forced to do it, that the guys said they would send her home next if she didn't
    • Caleb tells Derrick that he has a final 2 deal with Frankie, but that he'd take Derrick over Frankie. Derrick said he already knew, because a while back they were talking about how Frankie has F2 deals with everyone. Caleb wants the final three to be Caleb, Derrick, and Frankie. They agree that Christine needs to go before Victoria, because Victoria can't win competition and she will be a vote they can use.
    • Derrick and Christine agree that Donny needs to be the next to go, mainly because if someone comes back in the game, they can team up with him.
    • Cody joins Christine and Derrick, and they say that next week they can only nominate one of Donny or Victoria, so that the other remains as a backdoor option. They say if Donny wins HOH, then the other HOH would need to be able to nominate Victoria, then they could get her to throw BOB so then they could backdoor Donny.
    • As these three were out talking by the hammock, they heard fans outside yell "We love Big Brother" and "I love you Zach!" Christine is not pleased to hear that Zach has fans.
    • Cody tells Derrick he thinks a battle line is going to be drawn between the two of them and Christine against Frankie, Caleb, and Zach. Cody continues to talk about what a weasel Zach is and how he can't be trusted, and he'd rather target Frankie and Zach next.

Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 08-12-2014 at 07:58 PM.
    waywyrd, GabbyG and petertracy like this.

Tuesday, August 12 - Day 54

• Donny and Nicole have a long talk outside while everyone else is sleeping. They discuss how tight the group of Cody, Derrick, Christine, and Frankie is.
    • Nicole goes to Frankie to clear the air, saying she realizes it's just a game and doesn't want any hard feelings between them.
    • Nicole makes her campaigning rounds. Most of them tell her that they'd be on board to keep her, as long as she can convince (insert game of other houseguest).
    • Victoria tells Nicole that Derrick doesn't want to keep her, but she cannot give the reason why, otherwise it will be obvious that she told. Nicole tells Victoria that if she spills, Nicole will tell her a secret about Derrick. They go back and forth. Nicole tells Victoria that she's had a final 2 deal with Derrick since week 3 when they were both HOH, and that they even have a name. Victoria asks for clarification on when they stopped working together and Nicole says they haven't, until now when Derrick wants her out. Nicole points out that Derrick is working with everyone.
    • Zach and Nicole talk again, and he confirmed that the Detonators are still together. Nicole tells Zach that she heard from Christine that Cody wants Zach out. Zach tells Nicole that everyone thinks she's the biggest liar in the house and that's why they want her out.
    • Zach tries to pitch keeping Nicole to Derrick and Cody but Derrick talks him out of it, saying that everything Nicole said to Zach is a lie. Derrick says it's not a good idea to draw a line in the said against Caleb and Frankie.
    andee likes this.

Wednesday, August 13 - Day 55

• Throughout the day, the plan doesn't change to send Nicole home
    • Nicole talks to Zach and asks if he thinks there's any chance of her staying. He says he doesn't think so. She goes out to talk to herself/us in the hammock for a while and says for the first time, she felt like Zach was trying not to hurt her feelings
    • Victoria asks Derrick again about some of the alliances he's in, but he turns it all back to saying Nicole is lying
    • Nicole talks to Derrick, who tells her that she does not have the votes to stay, and that people are lying to her
    • Nicole and Donny have a nice night together playing Jenga and talking about how things have gone down in the game
    • Skeletons appear in mirrors throughout the house and lead to all kinds of hilarity (see the flashback thread for the exact time)
    • Following the skeleton appearances, the houseguests start receiving messages. These are blocked by fish so we can't hear them, but based on the houseguests' studying, they were giving times, locations, and things to indicate they're being "warned" of a zombie invasion
    • Donny went to bed, but gets up later to listen
    CupidGuest, GabbyG and petertracy like this.

Thursday, August 14 - Day 56

• Following the live show, Derrick and Frankie have a quick chat about the upcoming week. They decide Derrick should be the one to remain HOH, because there's a good chance next week's HOH comp will be endurance and Frankie would be better at that.
    • When it comes time to determine nominations, the remaining Bomb Squad members gather up in the HOH room. They all agree that Derrick will nominate Donny and a volunteer that will throw the competition. Then Frankie will nominate two other volunteers, who will then be safe for the week
    • The unspoken sentiment in the room is that Zach should be the one to volunteer to throw the competition. Zach stands his ground and says at this late point in the game, he isn't sure he'll feel comfortable enough to throw the comp and risk his safey.
    • Caleb whines about how he's volunteered to go on the block three times already. (Of course, one of those times was to "put Amber in her place" so whatever). Zach points out that the last time he volunteered was in an effort to get Frankie out.
    • Zach also points out that Cody and Christine haven't said a word during this entire discussion, ie, they're not volunteering to go up and throw the comp either.
    • The stalemate continues until they decide to draw skittles to determine the nominees. Christine is drawn to be nominated with Donny (and throw the BOB), and Cody and Caleb are drawn as the other nominees
    • Cody and Caleb are not happy and immediately head downstairs to sulk in the kitchen. Victoria is also in the kitchen, where she's been for the past hour, knowing that the group of 6 was upstairs in HOH for an hour without her. Derrick had told her before that there was no need for her to attend. Duh. (also, Donny goes to bed as per usual)
    • Derrick tells Victoria that she will not be going up
    • Caleb pouts to Derrick about drawing names. He thinks Derrick should have just gone ahead and nominated Zach.
    petertracy likes this.

Friday, August 15 - Day 57

• As determined by the previous night's skittle draw, Derrick nominates Donny and Christine, and Frankie nominates Cody and Caleb. The plan is for Christine to throw the Battle of the Block.
    • Before the nominations, Derrick pulled Donny aside and told him they drew skittles, and his was drawn.
    • Derrick gets the next Team America mission and fills in the others. It's the one about hiding clothing and organizing a neighborhood watch. They toss around ideas of what to take from each houseguest: Caleb - bunny slippers, Cody - Rutgers hoodie or blue hat, Zach - Gator shirt, and they debate using Christine's glasses and a necklace Victoria often wears. For their own items, Derrick suggests his gray beanie, Donny's visor, and Frankie's sleeptime eye cover.
    • Turns out Christine was unable to successfully throw the BOB, and Donny was able to win it on his own.
    • Christine shares her concern that Donny was able to tell she was trying to throw the competition. The others tell her that indeed, Donny made some comments that indicated he did realize.
    • Veto players were picked - everyone except Zach, and Derrick (who will host)
    • Donny and Zach have a brief game talk, in which Donny assures Zach in the event he goes up as the replacement, he will have his vote.
    • Frankie and Zach discuss that they not think Donny is coming after the two of them. They also believe that Derrick will beat anyone if he makes it to the final 2.
    • Derrick and Caleb discuss the option of evicting Zach this week instead of Victoria.
    waywyrd and petertracy like this.

Saturday, August 16 - Day 58

• Zach and Donny are the only ones awake in the morning, and they talk a lot of game. They agree they will not put each other up. Donny tells Zach he will try hard to win the veto to keep Zach safe this week.
    • They get their mid-sized table, and the Have-Not food supplement for the week: Transylvanian Goulash, which consists of blood sausage, canned pumpkins, and onions. Frankie names Christine and Victoria as have-nots.
    • Frankie wins the Power of Veto. It was a Zingbot comp, with a special appearance by Kathy Griffin. Apparently, when Zingbot first entered, he was giving compliments to the houseguests, so he had to be "rewired" which was incorporated into the competition.
    • The most significant "zing" was in reference to all the cuddling between Christine and Cody. This upsets Christine because of what her family and pastor will think.
    • Caleb approaches Frankie about getting rid of Zach instead of Victoria, because Victoria can't win comps so they can get rid of her later. Caleb says that he's already spoken to Derrick and Cody and they agree.
    waywyrd and GabbyG like this.

Sunday, August 17 - Day 59

• Team America spends the afternoon sneaking around collecting the items as part of their mission and hiding them in the storage room.
    • Derrick tells Donny that this week's plan is to backdoor Zach.
    • Cody and Derrick talk about targeting Frankie next week. Cody believes that with Frankie gone, Christine will stick to them.
    • Frankie debates whether he should inform Zach of his fate alone or in a group. It's finally decided to do it as a group and they plan to do it after dinner. Caleb offers to be there as the "bodyguard" in case Zach starts getting physically violent. ()
    • Cody is the first to notice his missing clothing item (Hayden's blue hat). He starts tearing through the house looking for it. And Team America is off to a running start. Everyone is hyped up, the Neighborhood Watch is born, complete with mining helmets.
    • It takes a turn from comedy as blame is placed on Zach and everyone is convinced he's the saboteur and getting paid. Frankie jumps on this opportunity to list out everything Zach has done this summer that clearly points to him being the saboteur.
    • Zach realizes he's in trouble and Caleb tells him that he's "probably" going to be put up. They go upstairs to talk to Frankie who confirms that for his game, he needs to send Zach home. Zach takes it well.
    andee and petertracy like this.

Monday, August 18 - Day 60

• Frankie used the POV on Caleb and nominated Zach as the replacement.
    • Zach does some campaigning but of course it falls on deaf ears
    • Zach fills Donny in on exactly how the Skittle draw went down, and that the reason was that Zach refused to go on the block with Donny and throw the BOB comp.
    • Cody tells Derrick that if the dual HOH twists ends this week, then he would nominate Frankie and Donny. Derrick agreed that one of those two needs to go home next. Derrick is concerned about the final 4 being him and Cody vs Frankie and Caleb.
    • Victoria takes her pink hat back from Zach, cuts it up, and hides it.
    • Another fan yells over the wall into the backyard. Exact wording is unclear based on playbacks, but the one clear part was "Zach we love you!" It also seems they said we hate you Caleb and Frankie you're disgusting.
    • When Zach discovers the missing hat, he asks Victoria if he can have it back, and she said she doesn't know.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast