+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree666Likes

Thread: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

We have a new HoH! Who should they nominate? Who will they nominate? What do you think the ramifications of the nominations will be? Who will ultimately go home? What is their best possible move? What is their worst possible move? Who is ruining their long-term game? Eh?

This is the thread in which to ponder the above questions and discuss any other strategic moves that people are making (or should be making) in greater detail, so the live feed discussions don't get derailed from the moment-to-moment action. Have at it!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

I hope they let the next 8 come in and have their HOH, then give everyone until Sunday to get to know everyone a little better, then have the nomination ceremony Sunday with each HOH being able to nominate anyone in the house who isn't HOH.
    Sticker likes this.

I bet its going to be the 8 v 8. Like Frankie nominates two from the 8 coming in tonight, and tonights HOH winner nominates two from Frankie's 8. the battle of HOHs, loser of that battle, their noms come down.
    Sticker likes this.

Since Sunday is not a live show the producers probably need a day or two to piece the aired show together, so I am assuming the noms will be made by Saturday at least. Our Live Feed posters can tell us ahead of time who is nommed and maybe even why. Can't wait for those Live Feeds to start, along with BBAD, so we can finally know what's going on! Right now I'm still confused by how the twists will work. I still feel I have more questions than answers.

Hi eseer! Glad to have you here!
    Sticker likes this.

The HGs moved in last weekend, so when the feeds come up, all the noms and one or more of the remaining comps will have probably already happened. If I recall, whoever is on the block the first week has to wait a long time before the first live eviction (next Thursday).
    Sticker likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I bet its going to be the 8 v 8. Like Frankie nominates two from the 8 coming in tonight, and tonights HOH winner nominates two from Frankie's 8. the battle of HOHs, loser of that battle, their noms come down.
    I agree its going to be something like this. It will be kind of neat to let 4 people have to sweat it out on the block before some sort of HOH COMP occurs to bring it down to 2 on the block. The big thing I wonder about is if the HOH COMP will involve just the 2 HOH people fighting it out (OR) both teams fighting it out to keep their HOH.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I'm pretty sure it will be like that, I just rather not have a 1st group vs the 2nd group
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I agree its going to be something like this. It will be kind of neat to let 4 people have to sweat it out on the block before some sort of HOH COMP occurs to bring it down to 2 on the block. The big thing I wonder about is if the HOH COMP will involve just the 2 HOH people fighting it out (OR) both teams fighting it out to keep their HOH.
    I wouldn't doubt if they do it both ways, Sticker. I can hear Julie now... "houseguests.... Expect the unexpected. tonight the HOH's will NOT be battling, YOU will be fighting to save your teammates" type thing.

I agree eseer.... this is too close to Survivor for me. So far I am loving the cast. If they split everyone down the middle this early, that takes the fun out of watching the alliances form on their own. They are basically forcing one together. By the time they "merge", everyone will be too used to working with their "side" to
    flip. I don't like it. For the first time, I foresee an enjoyable cast and they wont let me just enjoy it.
    Punkin and Sticker like this.

I wonder what the strategy is behind the first nominations: Paola, Donny, Christine and Derrick. I wonder who nominated whom?

This was on the twitter feed

joshua_ @joshua_

Frankie's noms must have won the BotB comp, dethroning him as HoH and Paola and Donny are Caleb's pre-veto noms. #BB16
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

At this point, I want Paola out just because everyone else in the house sounds so stupid saying "Pow Pow" every other minute...
    Punkin, mom2 and lilcountriegal like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast