+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 420
Like Tree562Likes

Thread: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

  1. #41
    FORT Fanatic petertracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    587

    Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Just a random rant here...... I am watching last nights show. Derrick and Donny in SR.

    Why does HOH think their plan is golden? What is up with that? I just don't get it.
    atlMD and ilja like this.

  2. #42
    I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Where the Thunder Rolls
    Posts
    2,410

    Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Another rant here.

    What the eff is wrong with the "other side" of the house? Jocasta, Donny, Victoria, Brittany and Nicole are sitting around waiting to be picked off. They have been for weeks now. Why haven't they formed some kind of alliance and try to win HOH? Jocasta made a comment tonight about being in the alliance or not, talking about the bombsquad. Are they all waiting for formal invitations to join an alliance? Now Amber and Christine are smarter (I think) and they too are basically playing along with the boys, getting out the other side of the house. Why haven't they figured out they are low on the totem pole in that alliance?

    I was on the fence about Christine, but now I really don't like her. Her first big mistake was not telling Nicole about the bomb squad, and she is just gonna continue to let Nicole flap in the wind. I get it, she is protected. For now. Once the other side is voted out, she won`t have anyone left. I feel like she is playing the Michelle Noonan character. She is loving all the attention from the cute boys and has developed tunnel vision.

    Brittany, in her talk with Devin said that she might be too honest and maybe she should just shut up. Why couldn`t she just do that? She seems to have problems communicating because I've noticed that she always gets into some kind of trouble with people. Stop talking and listen way more. Although it may be too late for that.

    This season started out with so much promise. None of the girls have a backbone and it soon will be the season of Big Brother Brokeback Mountain Edition. lol
    Punkin, Bucky, Gutmutter and 5 others like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

    Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

  3. #43
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,362

    Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Bringing this thread back to the top of the page to help curb our tendency (especially those of us who just read and can't "report") to talk more about strategy than what's going on on the screen.

    I'm not sure how Amber can "blow up" anything at this point (other than Caleb's head), as she doesn't know about the post BS alliances as far as I know. About all she can do is point out to Caleb that all his buddies turned on his wishes, but I don't think she wants to emphasize her feeling any obligation to him.
    Sticker likes this.

  4. #44
    I HATE Moguls Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,494

    Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

    hayden is playing the best game right now... his social game is good, he is physical and can when when he needs to

    he keeps his mouth shut, doesnt get involved in nonsense and is just waiting till after all these other clowns evict each other to "turn up"

    both the snot sisters got his back so he does have what we call an aliance... smart players focus on game and not making up stupid alliance names and other crap
    PWS likes this.




  5. #45
    FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    21,833

    Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    hayden is playing the best game right now... his social game is good, he is physical and can when when he needs to

    he keeps his mouth shut, doesnt get involved in nonsense and is just waiting till after all these other clowns evict each other to "turn up"

    both the snot sisters got his back so he does have what we call an aliance... smart players focus on game and not making up stupid alliance names and other crap
    I agree he's playing a great game but I think it's the kind of game that will only get you down to the 6-8 range. Everyone likes him, and everyone knows that everyone likes him. So once they get closer to the end, he'll be a big target because people will think they can't beat him. He'll have to go on a serious veto winning run to make it to the end, I think.

    I especially like that Donny likes/trusts him. Would love to see those two make it really far together.
    PWS, ilja and Sticker like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey KareyR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,525

    Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Another rant here.

    What the eff is wrong with the "other side" of the house? Jocasta, Donny, Victoria, Brittany and Nicole are sitting around waiting to be picked off. They have been for weeks now. Why haven't they formed some kind of alliance and try to win HOH? Jocasta made a comment tonight about being in the alliance or not, talking about the bombsquad. Are they all waiting for formal invitations to join an alliance? Now Amber and Christine are smarter (I think) and they too are basically playing along with the boys, getting out the other side of the house. Why haven't they figured out they are low on the totem pole in that alliance?

    I was on the fence about Christine, but now I really don't like her. Her first big mistake was not telling Nicole about the bomb squad, and she is just gonna continue to let Nicole flap in the wind. I get it, she is protected. For now. Once the other side is voted out, she won`t have anyone left. I feel like she is playing the Michelle Noonan character. She is loving all the attention from the cute boys and has developed tunnel vision.

    Brittany, in her talk with Devin said that she might be too honest and maybe she should just shut up. Why couldn`t she just do that? She seems to have problems communicating because I've noticed that she always gets into some kind of trouble with people. Stop talking and listen way more. Although it may be too late for that.

    This season started out with so much promise. None of the girls have a backbone and it soon will be the season of Big Brother Brokeback Mountain Edition. lol
    OK...this is from days ago, but just seeing it now. I loved your post, because I am so frustrated that none of the non Detonators or whoever they are, are doing anything. For God's sake start working together and doing something and shake this place up. They already lost Brittany....they are about to lose Amber. Sheesh....can they not count the numbers and what sex is going home. I so want Donnie to walk away with this whole thing, but Donnie get an alliance and get scheming. You know better than anyone. Thanks

    Karey
    Sticker and malthus like this.

  7. #47
    Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,230

    Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Donnie has at least 3 alliances. He is doing all right as long as he can keep them all straight.

    Donnie, Hayden, Nicole
    Team America - Donnie, Frankie, Derrick
    Final Five - Donnie, Hayden, Nicole, Christine, Cody

    Brittney, to my knowledge was never in the Detonators, or any alliance. The Detonators are a slimmed down bomb squad - everyone except Caleb and Amber. The Hitmen - Cody and Zach are an F2 alliance that also works with the Detonators.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey KareyR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,525

    Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Donnie has at least 3 alliances. He is doing all right as long as he can keep them all straight.

    Donnie, Hayden, Nicole
    Team America - Donnie, Frankie, Derrick
    Final Five - Donnie, Hayden, Nicole, Christine, Cody

    Brittney, to my knowledge was never in the Detonators, or any alliance. The Detonators are a slimmed down bomb squad - everyone except Caleb and Amber. The Hitmen - Cody and Zach are an F2 alliance that also works with the Detonators.
    Wow...I didn't realize Donnie had any alliances other than TA, which I don't consider a true alliance. I don't even remember reading it in the bullet thread. I must have just missed it. Thanks

    Karey

  9. #49
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,362

    Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

    That's because his core alliance, D, H, and N, didn't give themselves a silly name.
    KareyR2 and Sticker like this.

  10. #50
    I HATE Moguls Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,494

    Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

    it always seems to go like that

    its always folks that are just there waiting to get picked off instead of participating and at least attempting to play the game

    something that has irritated me is the "apologizing"; there have actually been houseguest aplogizing to other houseguest for playing the game ..wtf

    "um, i'm sorry your grace for trying to start an all girls alliance...how dare i"

    "sorry, your majesty for trying to win this $500k for me and my family"


    also, how dare someone take a cash prize or any prize on a show that you go on to win money and prizes
    PK..., PWS, KareyR2 and 5 others like this.




+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.