+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree644Likes

Thread: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Well I think Zach is going to hang on and stay, but I hate this idea of keeping the vote close and framing others. Not even the idea, just that when the vote is that close all it takes is one person messing up and Zach is gone on a Devin tiebreaker.
    Yeah, it really scares me when the HGs start trying to control the votes down so specifically. Its just too dangerous because people can change their mind as they are walking in the vote room.

My wish for many years is that just one time , all the HGs individually + secretly throw a vote to keep the person they think is going home because they feel sorry for that person, and then since everybody did that, the wrong person is evicted.

I would be ROFLMAO and all my BB wishes would have come true.
    Bucky, polarpi, scoot13 and 1 others like this.

I don't have feeds, I just read from the wonderful transcribers we have here at the FORT. In the Live Feed thread I heard about "The Detonators", and they sound so cocky. The level of cockyness seems to have grown over the last few days with these 5. Am I reading that right or am I off base? One of them needs to go. (Rant now over.)

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

They all seem so cavalier about alliances...Hey, dude, wanna make an alliance? Cool...let's get a name and a secret handshake.

I challenge MFWalkoff to make an alliance wheel fluid enough to change every 10 minutes. Naw, that would be torture. I swear from now on I'll laugh every time some one even says the word alliance. These same five are all in different alliances with each other. They've misused the concept so flagrantly, it's become meaningless.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

So trying to figure out alliances with these 2 new ones formed tonight.

Team America: Donny, Derrick, Frankie
    Revised Bomb Squad: Frankie, Zach, Cody, Derrick, Caleb, Christine, Amber, Hayden
    The Detonators: Frankie, Zach, Cody, Derrick, Christine
    The Hitmen: Cody & Derrick

Isn't there one that Derrick, Zach & Cody formed the other night and they named it something like TLA?

They you have ones that I don't think have given themselves names yet
    Hayden & Nicole
    Hayden, Nicole & Christine

And Caleb told Devin last night that he was going it alone now.

So Victoria, Jocasta and Brittany have not formed any alliances with anyone???

Very strange season for sure.
    Bucky, petertracy and scoot13 like this.

Tes Amego - TA - That is what Zach named the Derrick, Cody & Zach alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    So trying to figure out alliances with these 2 new ones formed tonight.

Team America: Donny, Derrick, Frankie
    Revised Bomb Squad: Frankie, Zach, Cody, Derrick, Caleb, Christine, Amber, Hayden
    The Detonators: Frankie, Zach, Cody, Derrick, Christine
    The Hitmen: Cody & Derrick

Isn't there one that Derrick, Zach & Cody formed the other night and they named it something like TLA?

They you have ones that I don't think have given themselves names yet
    Hayden & Nicole
    Hayden, Nicole & Christine

And Caleb told Devin last night that he was going it alone now.

So Victoria, Jocasta and Brittany have not formed any alliances with anyone???

Very strange season for sure.

There Are No Floaters in BB16

Well now it appears even Big Brother does not know what a Floater is. A Floater is someone who floats from one alliance to another depending on which alliance is in power. Since there has only been one alliance in power all season, it has been impossible for anyone to float thus there are no floaters in BB16.

I keep hearing Jocasta and Victoria's names thrown out as floaters yet they have not had 2 different alliances in power to float between. People say they have not heard them talk game as if everybody has to hear everybody talking game else that is definitive proof they have not talked game.

Well I've heard them both talk game as I have everyone in the house. Talking game does not mean you have to start a conspiracy or plan a BS strategy. It can be any kind of talk about the game. Just because you do not like what they are saying and they don't have an alliance that does not mean they are not playing.

What the people in the house mean when they are calling folks floaters is that they have not stood up against them, the BS (which to me now stands for the traditional meaning of that term) alliance.

I'm just wondering when the folks who are not in the BS alliance are finally going to get a clue and realize if they do not start forming their own alliance and try to pick someone off of the BS alliance, someone such as Amber who is on the bottom of that alliance, then they are just going to be saying goodbye one by one, week after week. If I were them, I would solicit Amber by convincing her how dangerous her spot in the house is as long as Caleb is in the house.

Oh well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. There are no floaters in BB16 so far. Big Brother got it wrong in their TA mission this week.
    Last edited by ilja; 07-17-2014 at 07:48 AM.
    ginger2 and Bucky like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I really wish the people who heard Caleb saying he was ready to nominate/target Amber would let her in on that NOW!!! It's not to late to flip the house.
    Bucky likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I just read the folling over in the Bulletcaps Thread: "•Nicole and Christine discuss that they still think Donny is lying about his occupation. They are still planning to vote to evict Caleb this week and frame Donny and Jocasta. WTH!!! May backfire & evict Caleb if they get too cute. Don't like this at all. Nicole & Christine have been going down on my "like" meter lately and now have gone down further ( Donny fan here).
    Bucky likes this.

Re: There Are No Floaters in BB16

Bah, humbug on all these stupid TA missions. This just ensures that the three chosen ones will secretly fight to keep one another there so they can collect money, and that adversely effects everyone else's game through no fault of their own. It's not fair to have a secret and advantaged cabal in the game. The two strong players who I want out are Frankie and Derrick. So how's that going to work for me? I hope the first one of the three who lands in the jury house tells all in the jury about this twist, so if Frankie or Derrick get to the end the jury can take into consideration that this player already made a lot of money playing them while they were shut out of the extra $$$.
    ginger2 and Bucky like this.
    Gravity, it's not just a good idea. It's the law!

Somehow, I think the TA alliance is as strong as any of them... IE, Meaningless! They all would (figuratively) slit their mother's throat for one more week in the BB house, if push came to shove, then rationalize it away to make themselves magnanimous and the champions of the downtrodden...

Cynical? Me???
    Arielflies likes this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread