+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree666Likes

Thread: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

Are there any strategies other than bullying and pointing out bullying so far this season? Maybe it's too early to see any sneakiness.
    Sticker likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think (OK, I hope) that Christine is strategizing...that she has a F2 alliance with Nicole (where she can point out that she was the leader), is staying "in" with the psychos at the head of the BS team, and is forming friendships with the less crazy members of BS plus Hayden and Donnie. She's got loose sub alliances with a lot of people, is not antagonizing anyone. As long as Devin doesn't hear that she's nodding along when people call him a bully she should be ok and last a long time.

Real strategy by anyone would involve getting people to throw the block competition... but that requires a lot of faith on the part of your nominees...and hope that the target does not win Veto. But if Devin did it hopefully someone else can do it without bullying people.

What was it that Brittany did or said that most of the people don't like her?
    I didn't catch it on the feeds, and tried the bullet threads and most of the daily ones, but I can't find it.

Jocasta, Paola, Amber

This was an alliance that was mentioned. Any information on how/when this was formed? Details please.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

sorry, I shouldn't have put that one in the alliance listing. More of a friendship thing
    petertracy likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

She crossed Devin, and he has been gunning for her... She was also friends with Joey, which, apparently was reason enough to be in the crosshairs for the BombSquad..

The thing is "most" people DO like her. She is a good competitor, so the guys are a little afraid of her. She is one of the few women with the strength of character to put up one of the guys...

Now they are wanting her to stay so she will put up Devin, and the guys won't get bloodied in the process... ;0))

That is my take, anyway
    Coco46 likes this.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Just catching up and saw people volunteering to be a Have Not. What is the point? BB, get rid of this already. I don't get it. ( Rant over.)
    ilja likes this.

I was loving Brittany's idea to take the veto if offered by Devin then decline to use it. Though I'm not sure if it would work.

I just wish Derrick would quit thinking that everyone else in the house would be as angry as him about Pao throwing the comp. He talks like he knows people knows things but his thought process doesn't go far enough to include that they all knew about Pao ahead of time.

I just would like to see BB history made.

I would think that it would work if she accepted the power of VETO but decided not to use it. Though we have to wait until BB gets back with her to let her know rather or not Devin can just turn around and give it to Pao.

I think if she does do it that she needs to not dog Pao that much just dog what she did about throwing the comp and point it out that if that becomes the norm, it could very easily happen to anyone in the house.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Getting all righteous about never throwing a competition??? Hasn't that been a strategy of many BB players in the past, to stay UTR? Plus in this set of rules it's a real strategic option if you want to get someone out who's one of the two HoHs.

Well I think Zach is going to hang on and stay, but I hate this idea of keeping the vote close and framing others. Not even the idea, just that when the vote is that close all it takes is one person messing up and Zach is gone on a Devin tiebreaker.
    Sticker likes this.

+ Reply to Thread