+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree666Likes

Thread: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB16 Strategy Discussion Thread

I think that would be out of character for Donny to out Team A, but it would be an interesting development for sure.
    Bucky likes this.

It would be out of character, but if his back was against the wall, it might prove a useful tactic.
    I just went back through the TA thread to remind myself what they've actually done - started a rumor that Zach was related to Amanda which went over like a lead balloon, and got out the "physical threat", Amber who they would have targeted anyway. Not much to blow up there.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 08-16-2014 at 03:27 PM.
    Bucky likes this.
    Count your blessings!

easiest $10k anyone ever made

what a joke...

so Frankie Africa is basically guaranteed at least $35k + stipend , essentially the 2nd place prize
    KareyR2 likes this.

From today's Discussion thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    nice little game chat with Donny and Zach while everyone else is asleep.

Donny asking Zach a lot of questions. Asks if the target was him or Hayden during the DE, Zach says both, it didn't matter.

They agree not to put each other up. Zach says Frankie is the one in charge of the group of 5, and that their agreement all along has been once it gets down to the 5 to just battle it out amongst them.
    I don't get this -- is Zach still that butthurt about the other week even though they've made up, or is he so misted by Derrick that he actually believes this is true? Why sell out Frankie before Derrick/Cody/Caleb, when he knows Frankie would probably keep him longer?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

zach really thinks frankie is in charge

and based on those waterworks he showed in the DR he knows he doesnt have a shot

zach is confusing though because sometimes he says things where i think he is just playing along and not really buying into the bs

i thought maybe after derrick punked him in the hoh that maybe his eyes would have opened and he would play better and stop blabbing about stuff that wont help his position in the game

perhaps donny can get thru to him

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    From today's Discussion thread:

I don't get this -- is Zach still that butthurt about the other week even though they've made up, or is he so misted by Derrick that he actually believes this is true? Why sell out Frankie before Derrick/Cody/Caleb, when he knows Frankie would probably keep him longer?
    I think he actually believes this to be true. And it half is....or at least it use to be until last week.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Didn't Frankie catch on with Julie's mention of "Zankie"? Even Rachel brought it up. Seems like BB (CBS) liked all the twitter love for Zankie. If Frankie is truly going to backdoor Zach Thursday he could be blowing up the possibility of CBS offering a slot on TAR for them together. They'd have made an amusing pair of contestants. Not so much any more once Zach's friends clue him to the horrible things Frankie has said behind his back.

Even Ariana Tweets, "Frankie, don't backdoor Zach! Frankie, don't backdoor Zach!....." Let's see if the DR can rescue this situation.

The possibility he would evict Zach has had a backlash of Frankie hate among the Zankie fans. Ariana is running his account while he is in the house and she's getting an earful! :>)
    Bucky and JosephD like this.

I would SO love to see 'Zankie' on The Amazing Race. Even though I'm disgusted with some of Frankie's most recent Zach comments, I still think (providing they could patch up their differences) I still think they'd be entertaining and interesting to watch on TAR.
    Punkin, Bucky, Jahim and 1 others like this.

Wasn't sure where to put this, so if it needs to be moved, please do so...

I know every year a lot of us get a very strong feeling that production/AG slants things towards who they want to go far/win the game. My question is, why is it almost always someone that is very unpopular with the viewers? Why would they think that it's a good strategy to piss off viewers? I just don't understand AG's "logic". Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls
    Donny is talking to Cody....telling him that he needs to start helping himself instead of helping others. He says "we could have used Hayden and Zach for the numbers.." and "your downfall will be trusting Derrick."

THIS is what I wanted from Donny!
    Even though I am sure Cody will run to Derrick with this conversation - maybe Derrick will squirm just a bit wondering what is being hidden / said by the other hamsters. Nah. they are not hamsters, they are sheep being lead to the slaughter.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

+ Reply to Thread