+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree661Likes

Thread: BB16 Tweets / Social Media / Interviews

BB16 Tweets / Social Media / Interviews

It's starting up again! Time for rumors, buzz, arguments between vets, and pre-season interviews!

Let's start with a picture that's circulating Twitter as of this afternoon:

https://twitter.com/moviedude18/stat...442816/photo/1
    waywyrd likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

re: BB16 Tweets / Social Media / Interviews

What? They're still working on the house? I thought that thing would be complete by now.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I hope it's not going to be pink/purple - maybe that's the base coat for an inside wall flat.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Everybody's gotta do an Oscar selfie now.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

It'd be great if there was a way we could embed the tweets into the posts here some how. Anyhow, how am I just seeing this thread?
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Because Jeff is supposed to live tweet after the Wed show to take the place of the feeds.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Actually he's live-tweeting after tomorrow night's show -- which renders it completely useless since people will be doing their own posting / blogging / tweeting about the feeds more than simply relying on his.

I would have loved for him to live-tweet tonight -- but that would have revealed a week's worth of spoilers that we won't find out till the feeds start tomorrow night.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Aw shucks.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

from the Sunday 6/29 show:

Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0 Another Brigade?? #shocking #BB16
    Ian Terry ‏@TulaneTerry I see the "we could control HoH every week!" line didn't take long to drop this year. #BB16
    Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0 Zach can't be in the bomb squad because his abs aren't prominent enough. #BB16
    Janelle Pierzina ‏@JanellePierzina I don't care that he is Adriana Grande's brother, I like him regardless. Frankie is perfect in every way! #FrankieFan #bb16 #bigbrother
    Rob Cesternino ‏@robcesternino Hey #BBCody, I'm going to go out on a limb and say MOVING COMPANY. #BB16
    Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0 Not liking Devin for turning on my boy Donny. #BB16
    Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0 Devin, big boys don't cry. #BB16
    Ian Terry ‏@TulaneTerry Noooooooooo! #RIP Spinning round nominations box Lazy Susan thingy: 2001-2014 #BB16
    Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0 Boooo. Bring back the key ceremony. #BB16 ����
    Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0 Frankie had to nominate her because there was only 11 people left.. So I he had no choice? #BB16
    Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0 Who in the house is Devin not aligned with? #BB16
    Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0 Does Amber know she's playing big brother? She looks confused. #BB16
    Rachel Reilly ‏@RachelEReilly What is going on with Devin!?! What @CBSBigBrother game is he playing?! #confused #BB16
    Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0 Is Devin one of the worst players of all time? #BB16
    Ian Terry ‏@TulaneTerry "Yeah, the alliance existed for like, 13 hours. It was getting kind of old with just six guys." -- Devin #BB16
    Britney Haynes ‏@britney_haynes Devin is the worst. He must be @HeadOfHOFFhold-ed.
    Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0 Devin thought the bomb squad was getting old after 2 days.. I was bored of them too. #BB16
    Rob Cesternino ‏@robcesternino How did #BBDevin hear the "pastatute" joke and come away thinking that that Donny must be a professional comedian? #BB16
    Ian Terry ‏@TulaneTerry Wow, this Gatsby-esque scenery is stunning. The "1984" vintage mark on the bottle was amazing. #BB16
    Ian Terry ‏@TulaneTerry Swinging back and forth???? This comp would be tailor-made for me. #BB16
    Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0 Pow pow on a swing is perfect. #BB16
    Britney Haynes ‏@britney_haynes Like everyone else, I love Frankie. And I really like Christine.
    Dani Donato ‏@danidONAT0 Devin probably thinks Pow pow threw that comp and is a professional acrobat. #BB16
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast