Like Tree254Likes

Thread: BB15 Post Finale Interviews, News, Etc

Re: BB15 Post Finale Interviews, News, Etc

We deserve to see the meltdown.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    We deserve to see the meltdown.
    Maybe they've had to take the time to rush Nick to the hospital after he told her they didn't have a future together and she went from hugging him to strangling him.
    Coco46 and ilja like this.

Did y'all see Spencer, whisper something to Andy....when Elissa won AFH? I bet he said, I just sh*t my pants!
    march and ilja like this.

FORT Fogey

I can imagine that there are a bunch of questions and confusion about "made headline news." I can so easily see the agitation. Other seasons they just walked through the house right into the yard. I can see them lurching at Julie and producers and those who were out early. I bet it is mayhem. We will be able to tell, when this interview starts, just how upset they all are.

This is going to be good. I hope they don't cancel it. I can see that happening.

ETA: Or it really is a technical issue.
    ilja likes this.

FORT Fogey

I'd love to see their faces if they found out that their comments after she left the house led to people voting for her. I have no idea if they did, but I can't imagine that people with the feeds or BBAD who heard them just tear into her over and over again exactly hurt the chances that viewers would sympathize with her.

I did think Elissa looked genuinely surprised that she was America's favorite. Actually, considering that she came into the house stuck with her sister's reputation hanging over her, that is kind of amazing.
    petertracy likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I can imagine that there are a bunch of questions and confusion about "made headline news." I can so easily see the agitation. Other seasons they just walked through the house right into the yard. I can see them lurching at Julie and producers and those who were out early. I bet it is mayhem. We will be able to tell, when this interview starts, just how upset they all are.

This is going to be good. I hope they don't cancel it. I can see that happening.
    I could too. But they can't keep things quiet forever. Eventually, some of those people are going to give interviews--and it isn't going to be pretty.

I don't feel sorry for people who get criticized for their out of line behavior in the house, but I do hope it doesn't get completely out of hand--and by that, I mean that regardless of what they said or did, no one should end up being assaulted or receiving death threats, for instance. In other words, I'd prefer that upset viewers didn't stoop to their level or lower.
    Punkin and Katydyd like this.

I really do hope they all get some help after all of this. I suspect more than a couple are going to seriously need it. Andy might have been a great arguer but I think he's going to be devastated when he sees that he is called Ratandy and that so many were cheering for him to lose.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I won't be able to stay up for the interviews, but look forward to reading all the reporting tomorrow. I really appreciate everyone who stuck with this season and made it bearable. My heart just wasn't in it this year, but it's still my favorite addiction. Hope to see you all next year and thanks again to all those posting
    Punkin and petertracy like this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

FORT Fogey

I bet Rachael will pull Elissa aside very swiftly and tell her how the final 3 trashed her repeatedly and to stay away from them.
    Punkin, cablejockey and beachbumz like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I won't be able to stay up for the interviews, but look forward to reading all the reporting tomorrow. I really appreciate everyone who stuck with this season and made it bearable. My heart just wasn't in it this year, but it's still my favorite addiction. Hope to see you all next year and thanks again to all those posting
    It will be on the CBS site and you can watch it!

+ Reply to Thread