+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243
Like Tree549Likes

Thread: 9/18 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/18 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought she worked for her mother? if not, too bad so sad, her behaviour was so ugly
    Amanda worked/works for her mother's real estate office. Amanda is a Agent and needs a broker to sponsor her ... and that is probably her mother. BUT Prudential Florida has disassociated themselves from Amanda ... and I don't know about her Mom. But the "high end" real estate she was selling has now gone bye-bye.

I'm afraid someone is going to approach McCranda about doing their own Reality Show. {{shudder}}
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

See Interview/News thread re Spencer.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I'm afraid someone is going to approach McCranda about doing their own Reality Show. {{shudder}}
    I hopefully doubt that will happen. Who wants to watch a reality show about two people who sleep all day long?
    Punkin likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Finally got to watch the finale. I certainly didn't have a fav to win as they all got so nasty in the final few weeks that it took all the fun away. But that being said if you took all the unnecessary crap that was said away and just look at gameplay I gotta say Andy did have the better game play of the three of them. I remember coming on here to read the feed recap and people commenting about the "where is Andy?" "oh there he is" as it seemed every time the camera changed rooms Andy always seemed to show up. I always got a chuckle out of that but that also showed that he was playing, and the people in these rooms were telling him stuff, of course he is going to use that info to further his game - that is the point. GM as was pointed out didn't really have any game play until she got in with the exterminators. Spenser didn't have a whole lot of game play per say but he did have the biggest fight to survive the game out of the three. Once the Moving Company was found out and dismantled he had no alliance and had to try to stay under the radar to stay in and I know people are saying that he was only kept there because others knew they could beat him - still every time you are on the block there is a chance of going home (there is never a guarantee no matter what they tell you) and he did survive 8 times so...
    It is really too bad that so many of this years HG's took to bashing people that were out of the house. I have never ever understood that train of thought. The person is gone - you voted them out - they are no longer there to defend themselves - let it go and if you can't say something nice about them - SHUT UP!!!
    First, I totally agree with you and have thought about it a lot. I think part of the reason they seem to do this frequently is because it gives them a common thing to talk about and as I am sure it gets pretty boring in there and they sometimes dont have a lot of common interests because they were previously strangers, i think they default to something common they have that they just went through, so they talk about the evicted houseguests because it is a common thing they went through.

I dont like it either and wish they could come up with more interesting things to discuss and not bash people that are not there, but I think this may be part of the reason it has happened a lot.
    Peachy and ilja like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Amanda was fired as well. She was fired from her REALTORŪ position with Prudential Florida. I am sure she still has her license, but who is going to hire her at this point to represent them?
    I dunno who would hire her but it isn't out of the realm of possibilities. It seems nowadays that reprehensible behaviour is not only reviled but desired. If a family can build a multi-million dollar empire off of a sex tape....

Besides, there are a lot of people who buy houses when there has been a murder committed there or gained some other kind of notoriety. It's a very strange world we live in.
    Punkin likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I dunno who would hire her but it isn't out of the realm of possibilities. It seems nowadays that reprehensible behaviour is not only reviled but desired. If a family can build a multi-million dollar empire off of a sex tape....

Besides, there are a lot of people who buy houses when there has been a murder committed there or gained some other kind of notoriety. It's a very strange world we live in.
    But the Versace mansion sold at auction for a "disappointing" 41.5 million dollars.

Mohandas Gandhi

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    There was a young woman sitting with his folks ... and she sort of resembles Spencer ... so I wasn't sure. After you commented ... I thought maybe Spencer had a sister?

Anyway ... Spencer looked ...shook.
    The girl next to his parents looked just like the picture of Marilyn Spencer got with his HOH win. I kept staring at that picture because I didn't believe she was real until I saw the picture. I didn't think she would come to the finale either. I was wrong on both counts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

+ Reply to Thread