+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: 9/17 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/17 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Just listened to a long conversation between GM and Andy where they are talking about how it was Spencer's fault the whole racism stuff got started thanks to his lie about the hat incident. It sure sounded like GM was falling for this line of reasoning to take Andy to the end if she wins the final HOH.

It's pretty obvious that Andy is BSing and he has no plan to take GM with him. If she does fall for this BS, then she probably deserves to lose. Oops, the deserve word.

Now Andy is blowing up her ___ with talks about her street smarts.
    It wasn't obvious to me, at all. I believed them. I didn't necessarily buy each and every word they exchanged but I do think they're taking each other to the finale. Also, minutes later (with Andy in DR), when GM and Spencer hugged in the kitchen...I thought THAT was bs. Didn't you notice how quickly GM changed the subject after the hug? Their lack of further comment spoke volumes, I think.

Interesting how so many of us see/hear things differently.

Time will tell.

Let me add:

The last few moments of the final broadcast of BBAD was absolutely pathetic! Watching and listening to those three (mostly Spencer and Andy) look directly into the camera and again spew hatred toward Elissa was mind blowing! Their hatred for her is off the charts. I am not a fan of Elissa BUT I voted for her and pray she gets the money for winning America's Player.
    Last edited by tinderbox; 09-18-2013 at 11:56 AM.

I missed the part between GM and Spencer. If I were Andy, I would take Spencer. I think either of them have a good shot of winning against him since he hasn't really done anything.

I did hear them at some time talking about Elissa and totally understand the sentiment of wanting her to win America's favorite because of their tackiness. I believe she is going to win it by a landslide even though I voted for Judd and am okay with that. Of course, they will not know until they start getting feedback from the outside world that her win will not be cue to Brenchel's army as much as due to their over the top unlikability.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I think the talk about all the other house guests ... and the "review" of people, and impressions was Andy sucking information from the other two so he is fresh and fully informed prior to the Q & A. Hearing the others' perception of people rounds out his knowledge gives him a little edge. He also fishes for information regarding what these two thought of him, and what they think others thought of him and how he played the game.

I only see BBAD ...and that is my assessment of these end-of-times conversations.
    Bucky, Shoepie and Coco46 like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

echo - I think you nailed it. I watched last night with naive eyes, but I could see Andy using that as a strategy; even though he was drunk as a skunk before midnight.

I read the interaction between Andy and Gina Marie as more genuine than between Spencer and Gina Marie. She did pull back after the quick side hug with Spencer and changed the subject, where, with Andy she looked him in the eyes.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    echo - I think you nailed it. I watched last night with naive eyes, but I could see Andy using that as a strategy; even though he was drunk as a skunk before midnight.

I read the interaction between Andy and Gina Marie as more genuine than between Spencer and Gina Marie. She did pull back after the quick side hug with Spencer and changed the subject, where, with Andy she looked him in the eyes.
    He really did that deftly. He claims to be good at reading people ... but I am not perfect but pretty good at reading him.

GM even "practiced" her F2 final speech with him!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread