Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: 9/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/16 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Bst. Avi. All. Season. Hands Down, Mesachick!!
    Mesas in California???
    Such as Costa Mesa, CA ... which means plateau by the coast.
    Punkin likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

thought i would quickly turn the feeds on for old times sake.

apparently i turned it on just in the nick of time for the GM food binge, she's grazing her way thru various food items and soda of course

it wont be long now until she's complaining about stomach pains
    CupidGuest likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Whhoooo Weee - action packed day! I just checked and they are all sleeping. Shocker!
    OMG that avi is precious!!
    Punkin and CupidGuest like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

My feeds are not working??? Not that it looks like there is much to watch. I use BBViewer and it is asking me to sign in but the screen won't let me. Tried going in using CBS site and the feeds still will not load.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    thought i would quickly turn the feeds on for old times sake.

apparently i turned it on just in the nick of time for the GM food binge, she's grazing her way thru various food items and soda of course

it wont be long now until she's complaining about stomach pains

ok......If anyone had any doubt about the serious medical condition of bulemia that GM has, just watch feeds between 7-8 PM BBT (dont have exact time). After she binged on a sandwich, a huge salad with bananas, strawberries, and gulping down large amounts of liquid.......she then immediately begins to try to cover her problem by lying to Spencer and Andy about a bug in her food. Then she immediately goes into the bathroom and runs the faucet so that we cant hear her when she goes into the toilet to throw up on purpose.

She then comes out of toilet and turns off the faucet.

This is total proof of her serious problem of bulemia. She needs some serious medical help. I feel so sorry for her. I hope some doctor helps her when she gets out.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-16-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    Punkin and CupidGuest like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That does sound pretty definitive.... Since she'll be jobless when she gets out not sure how she'll pay for help that she probably doesn't think she needs...maybe the comments from the feeders will reach her.... if she can bring herself to read all the (generally justifiable) things that have been said about her.

ETA, just read in GM's thread that bulemia came between her and her ex. So she does already recognize it is a problem....
    Last edited by PWS; 09-17-2013 at 12:52 AM.
    Punkin, mrsean and Sticker like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 9/15 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Back to GM doing all the cooking and dishwashing... she won't tell him to shove it...he could win the last HoH and she wants him to take her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    ok......If anyone had any doubt about the serious medical condition of bulemia that GM has, just watch feeds between 7-8 PM BBT (dont have exact time). After she binged on a sandwich, a huge salad with bananas, strawberries, and gulping down large amounts of liquid.......she then immediately begins to try to cover her problem by lying to Spencer and Andy about a bug in her food. Then she immediately goes into the bathroom and runs the faucet so that we cant hear her when she goes into the toilet to throw up on purpose.

She then comes out of toilet and turns off the faucet.

This is total proof of her serious problem of bulemia. She needs some serious medical help. I feel so sorry for her. I hope some doctor helps her when she gets out.
    Oh my, this makes me feel so sad. As awful as she can be at times, at other times you can see that sad little girl that's still inside her of her crying out for help.

Andy/Spencer just said "Gina Marie ... you are one of a kind" ... and she asked "Is that a good thing?"

She is a woman child ... and just ... naive?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Oh my, this makes me feel so sad. As awful as she can be at times, at other times you can see that sad little girl that's still inside her of her crying out for help.

Yes....I totally agree. When someone has a serious issue like bulemia that can kill her, and it is happening live on our TV screens for all of us to witness, I was literally in tears last night. She needs professional help really bad.

I always had a few lingering doubts about what people were saying about her problem with bulemia, but all those doubts were erased with her binge+purge episode last night. There is no denying she has this serious condition now. She obviously has had it for a very long time. Somone also said that the belching and burping she was doing yesterday is a sign of her digestive tract being really messed up from the bulemia.

I hope a doctor watching the show will offer her assistance.
    Punkin and Bucky like this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast