+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: 9/15 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/15 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I so agree that they try to cram in way too much. They end up ruining it because they try to fit in too much.

Like America's Favorite. It is ridiculous last year that they do it AFTER the HOH wins with literally a couple minutes to spare before show was over and all the confettie or whatever was still falling from the HOH winning when they announced AF if I remember right. There was no time to enjoy the person winning AF. They should give AF away BEFORE the final HOH and allow some time for us to enjoy the AF.

I think I heard that this last show would be 90 minutes long and if that is an increase than in the past, then that is good at least.
    I think they had a 90 minute finale last year as well. It is not enough time...maybe if they had 2 hours. First hour for the final comps and the reunion the last hour. I don't know why they don't do the final on Sunday night instead of trying to do their final the same night as the Survivor premier.
    tinderbox and Sticker like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I think they had a 90 minute finale last year as well. It is not enough time...maybe if they had 2 hours. First hour for the final comps and the reunion the last hour. I don't know why they don't do the final on Sunday night instead of trying to do their final the same night as the Survivor premier.

I totally agree they need at least 2 hours. That would be just about right to fit in everything. It is so frustrating when they rush the show. They really ruin the show as everything is being rushed and you can actually feel how they are trying to rush things along and it is very uncomfortable as a viewer to feel rushed.
    There is no time to enjoy any of it.

I forgot about the Survivor premier. That show looks to be a good one this year.

I don't care if it's only 90mins.90mins out of my life to finish off a rubbish season. Then It leads right into survivor
    marthakent likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I wonder if the reason they don't do it on a Sunday night is that being a live finale, with football, they'd have to stand around waiting too long with a live audience not quite sure of when they'd be going on the air?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't care if it's only 90mins.90mins out of my life to finish off a rubbish season. Then It leads right into survivor
    Actually Survivor is first at 8, then the BB finale at 9:30.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Actually Survivor is first at 8, then the BB finale at 9:30.
    I just checked, thank you though MFW Either way 90 minutes this season is fine with me.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've always been disappointed in how the BB finale is rushed. It happens every single year. The viewer has so little time to grasp who won, why they won, how they feel about winning, how they feel about their fellow competitors etc. Add to that disappointment, the crowning of America's Player....which is done almost as an after thought. I'm not even sure if AP has time to utter a complete sentence!!

Suffice it to say, the last ten minutes of BB is a complete and utter let down for the viewer, imo.
    holly71, Shoepie and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I've always been disappointed in how the BB finale is rushed. It happens every single year. The viewer has so little time to grasp who won, why they won, how they feel about winning, how they feel about their fellow competitors etc. Add to that disappointment, the crowning of America's Player....which is done almost as an after thought. I'm not even sure if AP has time to utter a complete sentence!!

Suffice it to say, the last ten minutes of BB is a complete and utter let down for the viewer, imo.
    Amen to that!!!
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456