+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: 9/15 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/15 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    This is like the telephone game...She's Rachel's sister...don't tell anyone...and of course they do!!!
    Who did she confide in, was it Judd? Aaryn didn't guess squat, she was told
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Judd to McCrae. Jessie to Aaryn to David to Jeremy to Kaitlin to Amanda. Or, somewhat in that order.

What they didn't show in winegate is what feeders saw and that was the "gang" in the front bedroom with Aaryn complaining to David, Jeremy and Kaitlin that she wanted to drink some wine. That is when Jeremy found and confiscated the bottle. They passed it around with Aaryn taking first drink.
    holly71 and ilja like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Did anyone else find the show seemed to give GM a bad edit tonight...crying, fighting, etc but CBS never showed very much of the constant bashing/bad language that both Andy & Spencer have done.
    andee, kelly54, Coco46 and 3 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    Did anyone else find the show seemed to give GM a bad edit tonight...crying, fighting, etc but CBS never showed very much of the constant bashing/bad language that both Andy & Spencer have done.
    I think that is because GM's outbursts were dramatic and "entertaining." Spencer's bad language would have been bleeped. Talking about Elissa behind her back was not that interesting. All they said was, I hate Elissa. That would only serve to cast a bad light on her and why go there.

FORT Fogey

Every season when they do this forced "remember when" episode, I hate it. This year was slightly better, because they did show some things that had not been seen at all on the live show, but it still feels like such a waste. Now, finale night, they are going to have to fit in 3 comps, jury discussion, and the jury questions. Then the part that is truly interesting to me, when the non-jury houseguests get about 4 minutes to tell people what happened they didn't see, gets cuts down so much it's worthless. I truly wish they'd use the second to last show to show the comps. End it revealing the final two. Then use the finale for jury questions, votes, and then have a true reunion type discussion before revealing the winner. I feel robbed every year that we have to sit through an hour of clips of things we've seen already, but virtually no time to find out what they think about it with some time removed from the situation.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Every season when they do this forced "remember when" episode, I hate it. This year was slightly better, because they did show some things that had not been seen at all on the live show, but it still feels like such a waste. Now, finale night, they are going to have to fit in 3 comps, jury discussion, and the jury questions. Then the part that is truly interesting to me, when the non-jury houseguests get about 4 minutes to tell people what happened they didn't see, gets cuts down so much it's worthless. I truly wish they'd use the second to last show to show the comps. End it revealing the final two. Then use the finale for jury questions, votes, and then have a true reunion type discussion before revealing the winner. I feel robbed every year that we have to sit through an hour of clips of things we've seen already, but virtually no time to find out what they think about it with some time removed from the situation.
    I agree with every word!

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Here comes a recap of the lovely Aaryn...they will not let her forget. She really was a snake that started a lot of the sh*t at the start of the season....
    I almost forgot how awful and entitled she acted the first few weeks of the show. Hmmm... I'm certain, IF her original alliance would have lasted until the end, her personality (and theirs) would not have changed. She hung with the "cool group" who thought they were better than anybody else and her thought process wouldn't have changed one bit.

Let me add...

What would McCrae, Andy, and Spencer have eaten these last ten days, or so, if not for GM? I've seen Spencer cook eggs but not much else. Those guys would have lived on frozen DiGiorno pizzas if she weren't in the house. Also, have any of you seen them do a dish? GM cooks AND does the dishes. Unreal.
    Last edited by tinderbox; 09-16-2013 at 10:12 AM.
    PWS, ilja, Sticker and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I almost forgot how awful and entitled she acted the first few weeks of the show. Hmmm... I'm certain, IF her original alliance would have lasted until the end, her personality (and theirs) would not have changed. She hung with the "cool group" who thought they were better than anybody else and her thought process wouldn't have changed one bit.

Let me add...

What would McCrae, Andy, and Spencer have eaten these last ten days, or so, if not for GM? I've seen Spencer cook eggs but not much else. Those guys would have lived on frozen DiGiorno pizzas if she weren't in the house. Also, have any of you seen them do a dish? GM cooks AND does the dishes. Unreal.
    I posted the same - unlikeable Aaryn was a brat from week one. UGH!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I so agree that they try to cram in way too much. They end up ruining it because they try to fit in too much.

Like America's Favorite. It is ridiculous last year that they do it AFTER the HOH wins with literally a couple minutes to spare before show was over and all the confettie or whatever was still falling from the HOH winning when they announced AF if I remember right. There was no time to enjoy the person winning AF. They should give AF away BEFORE the final HOH and allow some time for us to enjoy the AF.

I think I heard that this last show would be 90 minutes long and if that is an increase than in the past, then that is good at least.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post

Let me add...

First, I so agree about Aaryn....it reminded me why I did not like her at all. I despised her right from the start. She faked being a nice person once Jeremy and her gang got kicked out.

As far as GM cooking, I so agree. GM should stop cooking and tell Andy + Spence to fend for themselves.
    Andy pracitcally ordered her to fix him dinner right after the 2nd HOH. He is very selfish and I despise him as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast