+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: No Vegas Bash - Anything, Anywhere ?

Re: No Vegas Bash - Anything, Anywhere ?

Dick mentioned on his free show that Rachel was putting together an unofficial party, but that she wasn't inviting the entire cast.

How lame. If you want to make a gesture, put your feelings aside, don't use the gesture to make a statement. She's just as bad as them.
    Shoepie, GabbyG, tinderbox and 1 others like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Vegas bash was not put on by CBS/powers that be...it was put on by a podcast (Live at the Studio) that thought it would be fun to get past houseguests, current hgs, and fans together. The couple have decided that it just got too big for them to handle, I know from many things I have seen there were many complaints and even Evel Dick has accused them of not giving some of the funds raised to a charity that they promised it would go to. You can see their own reasoning if you search for their page on FB.

I did see that James Rhine is now living? in Vegas and has put together some kind of bash, but Im sure it wont be to the extent of the old one.

ETA: Rob Cesternino has said he will have interviews with the final 3 (and maybe other jurors?) on his website on Thursday or Friday. If you are wanting the link I will be glad to inbox it to you.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

I have the link to Robs site and looking forward to hearing those interviews. Thanks!
    AmyKay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Dick mentioned on his free show that Rachel was putting together an unofficial party, but that she wasn't inviting the entire cast.

How lame. If you want to make a gesture, put your feelings aside, don't use the gesture to make a statement. She's just as bad as them.
    I agree. The game would be over and it seems to me when you have a party, you would want as many people as can make it. I doubt she would be buying people's airfare or anything. It would be different if she plans on paying for airfare and everything. Then, of course they would have to be selective.

I could just envision Rachel's party if she does this. There will be her, Brandon, her sister, and a few of their family members and friends, and nobody else will show up. LOL

The original 2 people that started this had a great thing going. Its too bad BB didnt run with it. They could just rent out a big convention hall, have a live band or disc jockey, provide a pay-bar, and just have some light snacks and it seems it would not be too expensive. Sad to hear it is dissolving into smaller subsets.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post

I wouldn't want Aaryn or Amanda anywhere near a party I was giving. ( shudder)
    holly71, dagwood, Florimel and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Outside of the BB house, people usually do a very good job of policing themselves. If Amanda or Aaryn started to act mean to others at a public party, I am sure they would be thrown out on their behinds after a good shelacking.
    andee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Outside of the BB house, people usually do a very good job of policing themselves. If Amanda or Aaryn started to act mean to others at a public party, I am sure they would be thrown out on their behinds after a good shelacking.

I still wouldn't want either of them at a party I was giving. They showed me who they were on BB, why would I want to have them at something I was paying for. Apart from that they treated Elissa like cr@p, so no, they wouldn't even be allowed in the same house let alone the same room. They are simply nasty individuals, and I don't think Rachel has to say why she isn't inviting some people, to me its very clear why.
    dagwood, mrsean and sparklete like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Other than personal choice .. another reason not to invite them might be to avoid problems between house guests ... who wants a brawl in their home?

Also ... some disgruntled viewers might be lying in wait!

And by the way ... Candice, Helen and Howard would likely be guests ... so Aaryn and her racist posse might not want to attend.
    terbear59 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I kind of agree with Rachel..... If I was paying out of pocket for a party/bash, I certainly wouldnt foot the bill for the people who I was forced to listen to bash my sister and my nephew for an entire season on national TV.
    mrsean, mom2, Shoepie and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I kind of agree with Rachel..... If I was paying out of pocket for a party/bash, I certainly wouldnt foot the bill for the people who I was forced to listen to bash my sister and my nephew for an entire season on national TV.
    This makes sense. I think the HGs really do want for all of them to get together and may not attend. Well, Candice may.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast