+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Compliments to People In the "Live Feed" Board

Re: Compliments to People In the "Live Feed" Board

I want to add my thanks also. You are all awesome and made this season so much better.
    Punkin likes this.

Thank you so much for all the hard work, and taking the bullet for those of us who cannot/willnot get the live feeds - I find it is actually more fun to read here than watch the actual show.
    Punkin likes this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

I forgot waywyrd, so sorry! And then there's lildago too.
    And kudos to John.

Good to see everyone's appreciation for our mods and each other. What y'all said!
    Punkin and Sticker like this.

Thank you everyone...I so enjoy doing the banners and it warms my heart to know that they are enjoyed by all.

I need to say some thank yous too.

First to MFWalkoff Thank You!... I would send him the link to the new banner each Friday and then he would grab it from there and send it along to the person who would add it to the forum header in a timely fashion.

Thanks to all the screencappers who took the time to grab the pictures from the livefeeds...I know it was not as easy this year (due to the feeds being on CBS) as compared to other years...waywyrd, JustJuls, TheIrishEyes, JLuvs and anyone else I missed.
    Punkin, GabbyG, daisypryde and 2 others like this.

Thank you for taking the time to make those banners, susan! They add a lot to the forum.

And thanks to all our wonderful FORTers who posted feed updates, came up with funny captions for screencaps, and snarked along with everyone in the show discussions. You guys made a mediocre season bearable.
    Punkin, andee, Shoepie and 3 others like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I started this season vowing to be spoiler free but (like every year) I don't make it far. I do appreciate the commitment LF posters make to keeping the feedless masses up to date. I had a great time and I hope to see you on the Survivor board.
    Punkin likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Please let me add my thank you to all who maintain this website, all who post screen caps, report on the live feeds, set up the various threads, comment on everything BB, you are all champions!
    Big Brother wouldn't be nearly as much fun to watch with out all of you, the FORT site compliments the BB TV episodes and after dark and adds so much to the whole.
    Everyone who posts here adds so much to my summer I can not thank you all enough and am sad the BB summer is drawing to a close as I will miss you all.
    Punkin, J.D., Shoepie and 2 others like this.

FORT Newbie

I would also like to add my thanks to everyone involved with keeping us "in the know" throughout the season. This is my first season of BB and I would not have made it until the end without your updates! That being said, don't think I can stomach watching the finale to see Andy win. Have fun all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule View Post
    Please let me add my thank you to all who maintain this website, all who post screen caps, report on the live feeds, set up the various threads, comment on everything BB, you are all champions!
    Big Brother wouldn't be nearly as much fun to watch with out all of you, the FORT site compliments the BB TV episodes and after dark and adds so much to the whole.
    Everyone who posts here adds so much to my summer I can not thank you all enough and am sad the BB summer is drawing to a close as I will miss you all.

I want to also add my thanks to everyone here. The above post covers most everyone, so ditto for me.

The season was made as enjoyable as possible because of this great FORT place.

THANKS TO EVERYONE.
    Punkin and andee like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ditto from me, too! I always wind up traveling in the summer, often to places (gasp!) without TV, but as often I can I click on the state of play for a quickie, and then read as many feeds as I can. I dobut I would watch BB without FORT and the feeders---you all totally make the show in my opinion. Thanks, thanks, thanks!
    Punkin and Sticker like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast