+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: 9/14 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/14 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What's likely to happen if one or the other wins the final HoH?
    Its kind of tough to tell, but if GM wins , then I think she will take Spencer. If Andy wins, I think he will take Spencer too.
    petertracy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Its kind of tough to tell, but if GM wins , then I think she will take Spencer. If Andy wins, I think he will take Spencer too.
    Yup, either one will most likely take Spencer, who said earlier today "I've done nothing in this game." (Maybe he said it for that very reason?) So perhaps he should cheer up -- he's probably guaranteed $50K no matter who wins. But whoever wins Part 3 will probably be the big winner.

Okay, everyone shut your eyes for a few seconds...

GO ANDY!! WOO HOO!

Okay, you can open them again.
    waywyrd, mrsean and Arielflies like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    The announcement right before BBAD tonight mentioned one nore episode before "the SHOCKING Finale". To my knowledge .. it is the first time they have said that. Any clue what that means? Maybe not the win ... but McCrae and Amanda will get engaged.
    Now that would be shocking.
    Punkin likes this.

Wow -- just turned the feeds on and they're still up -- GM & Spencer sitting quietly in LR, ANdy brushing his teeth in the BR.

Spencer gets up and goes to the BR and also brushes his teeth - Andy's done and walks out. Not much being said.

GM remarks to Andy how "Zingbot" is a pretty cool name. Maybe I missed some talk -- my audio was muted for a few minutes...

They're saying their goodnights. GM says "Goodnight Spencer in your clean room!" -- apparently she went on a cleaning spree earlier, the open bedroom isn't quite as big a sty as it was. Andy & GM go into the color room. Spencer instantly turns out the lights, climbs into bed and starts reading his letter again (inteh dark?). He's still a little emotional.

GM & Andy smalltalk, GM says some silly goodnights and turns out the lights, and says "Goodnight Big Brother" and congratulates Andy again, and he thanks her. They are quiet.

Spencer pushes the covers off his top half, and lays there, stroking his chest & belly...and sticks his hand down his shorts. Then back up to his belly -- he's restlessly fidgeting instead of going to sleep.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Yup, either one will most likely take Spencer, who said earlier today "I've done nothing in this game." (Maybe he said it for that very reason?) So perhaps he should cheer up -- he's probably guaranteed $50K no matter who wins. But whoever wins Part 3 will probably be the big winner.

Okay, everyone shut your eyes for a few seconds...

GO ANDY!! WOO HOO!

Okay, you can open them again.
    You are funny.

I would be fine with Andy winning and I think he will go down in BB history for his unique strategy, when emotions settle, as you mentioined in a previous post.

That said I find myself rooting for GM to win part 3. The sole reason is, I want an unpredictable ending to a boring and objectionable season.
    Punkin and kelly54 like this.

9/14 - BB15 Live Feed Discussion

Andy winning would be my preference with GM in the 2nd place spot. Alas, both of them would take Spencer so that sucks. Of course both of them would beat Spencer probably but I'd prefer he not win the $50k simply for being a pawn the whole time. People call Andy a floater but he wasn't. He had a lot of fake alliances with everyone but that's not being a floater or a rat, that's being smart. Ericka from season 4 and 7 is a true definition of a floater. A floater is a person who panders to the HOH and votes with them and never has any true alliance. Andy had a true alliance with Mcranda and stayed completely loyal to them until he realized towards the end that he would not win that way so he created a new alliance that he was loyal to until F3 since it wasn't his choice to vote out Judd but it just happened that way with McRae winning POV. Spencer was a floater after MC broke up until he lucked into the Exterminators. The same goes for GM. That's why I hated the "vote with the house" and the "it's what the house wants" crap the Helen started. I still get a mental picture of a ghostly Dr House whispering in their ears telling him what he wants when he's really just screwing with them because that's how he rolls!

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stacerace76; 09-15-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I was just watching on flashback - around midnight BBT
    GM and Andy in kitchen - they both swear that they will be taking each other. "Literally, nothing will change my mind." "Me, too." GM added that she would take the secondary spot in her speech, as in, "Andy brought me here."

I think they mean this deal. Conversation eventually evolved into another GM meltdown over Nick.

Another moment worth adding:
    Earlier Andy double-tossed both his opponents under the bus. As they all sit together at the table, he reminded GM of the time she met him in the storage room to say "I don't want Spencer to have any of my chicken parm" and then rewinds the reminder several times. GM first says she doesn't remember, then simply keeps repeating, "Sorry, Spenc."

FORT Fogey

Thanks KT.

It was foolish of Andy to mention the chicken parm. He has to consider the possibility of GM winning part 3; angering her is not smart.

GM has had some moments with Spencer, too. I am not convinced she would take Andy.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    There's no possible way that Spencer would have thrown that comp, is there?
    He must be pretty sure that either o the would take him ... and he knows he is playing for second ... so I say sure ... anything is possible.

I wish that instead of Q & A ... part 3 would be painting ducks.
    Shoepie, kelly54, Coco46 and 2 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

The finale could so easily have been scheduled for tonight. We don't need the 'looking back' brunch/show ANY season. Just end the damn thing sooner. Even in a good year we are ready for it to end long before it does.
    holly71, mom2, kelly54 and 2 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread