View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andy

24 14.63%
  • GinaMarie

106 64.63%
  • Spencer

34 20.73%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Who do you want to win?

Re: Who do you want to win?

I've only watched the past couple of weeks so I must have missed all the slurs thrown around by GM and Spencer...with that said, everything I have seen of GM seems very upfront and deserving of the money and she's the only person I like so I guess I have to vote for her?

Andy seems so smarmy and SO ARROGANT. Spencer gives off the SMARMY vibe, too. I started viewing the day Amanda went crazy (apparently that was more than once) and was outside the HOH room taunting Elissa so I guess I missed a lot but I am glad she is not there to even be considered.

Based on what I have read it sounds like all three of the players were pretty vile but I won't pass judgement until I see the exact words tossed around and how it happened...

FORT Newbie

I can't vote for any of them. I know 2 of these final 3 will win money, but I can't pick who I want because I don't want any of them to win. They are all vile human beings in their own ways. There are differences, but they all played the game. Every time I think of a reason to vote for one of them and image of their disgusting behavior comes to mind and I can't do it. I just hope that they can learn from this experience and maybe change.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    I've only watched the past couple of weeks so I must have missed all the slurs thrown around by GM and Spencer...with that said, everything I have seen of GM seems very upfront and deserving of the money and she's the only person I like so I guess I have to vote for her?

Andy seems so smarmy and SO ARROGANT. Spencer gives off the SMARMY vibe, too. I started viewing the day Amanda went crazy (apparently that was more than once) and was outside the HOH room taunting Elissa so I guess I missed a lot but I am glad she is not there to even be considered.

Based on what I have read it sounds like all three of the players were pretty vile but I won't pass judgement until I see the exact words tossed around and how it happened...
    Yes. Andy is "so smarmy and SO ARROGANT" but he's the only one out of three that's been making game moves since the beginning. The other two were carried there by Andy and McCramada. Yeah, Spencer and GM can both point to a moment in the game where they shined but their efforts don't come anywhere near Andy's.

I suggest everyone watch the entire season before choosing a winner. GinaMarie's disgusting, meanspirited and racist comments along with Spenser's homophobic and misogynist statements have been well-documented on the net. Google them. The only reason why you aren't hearing much of the nasty, hateful "jokes" now is because the intended victims have all been evicted already. Actually, I still hear plenty of gross crap coming out of GM mouth. I swear she must have been raised in a sewer.
    Punkin, kelly54 and stacerace76 like this.

I have watched the whole season and despite the fact that all 3 of the remaining houseguests have done and said things that disgust me, I am hoping GM wins and Spencer comes in 2nd.
    Shoepie, kelly54 and mesachick like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

My pick of the three left would be Andy as I think he has played the most game and he has earned the win. He is also the most likable one left for me --- which might not mean much when talking about the trio, buy still it sways my vote to him.
    stacerace76 likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Newbie

I can't say I'm a fan of any of the 3 players left in this game.
    GM's comments toward Candince were horrible. What reason did she even have to make them?
    I despised how you had people in a room who hear all the negative comment and not one steps up and says you a rasict who will be publically shamed once this game ends.
    I never heard Spencers comments because I don't have the live feed. He pretty much just went with the flow of what was going on, made no waves and made no moves. I feel no matter who he sits next to he will get 2nd place.
    Andy: At least he did something this game beside hide. Yes he lied and Elissa called him out as well as Helen warning Judd. I blame the stupid people that did not listen to the warnings about Andy. All believed he was on their side and that says something about his game.
    Punkin and stacerace76 like this.

I just realized that the vote will likely be skewed by those who do not have the live feeds and don't have the benefit of BBAD and/or reading live feed recaps.

Remember I told you all that the season MAGGIE WON ... i liked her and Cappy because of their professions!

I also read here that one of the old guys was a nasty pervert but got a great edit.

This season ... Amanda got a pretty mild edit ... and also we never heard the incessant sexist comments from Spencer and many other things. We may end up being surprised at the America's favorite. The promos are calling it a "shocking" finale ... so what's that all about?

I really want gm TO WIN ,,, Judd as AF but who knows .

ETA: Sorry about the random Caps I have sticking shift key!.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Let's see now, we have three choices of who may win BB. Andy? NO WAY. Spencer? Eh, maybe. GM? She did put up the ones that really needed to be put up so...GM it is!
    andee and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234