View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
164. This poll is closed
  • Andy

24 14.63%
  • GinaMarie

106 64.63%
  • Spencer

34 20.73%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Who do you want to win?

Re: Who do you want to win?

I guess I would have to say at this point anyone but Andy.

FORT Fanatic

I voted for Gina Marie ONLY because what you see is what you get. With the other two, it would be hard to called them two-faced because they were much more deceitful than that. Yes, everyone must tell a few lies to further their game. However, Andy told so many lies and played so many angles, how did he keep them all straight? And Spencer...yuck, just yuck. The way he objectified women and used the c-word was just too much. I am just appalled that not one of the other "men" in that house objected to some of the language he used. At least when GM and Aaryn were being hateful and racist, people stood up to them. Not one person in that house stood up to Spencer's misogynist ravings.

My ideal scenario would be Pandora's Box being dropped in the house. Evel Dick comes out of the box and tells the HGs they suck and are totally unworthy to win the money and replaces them with Judd, Elissa and McCrae, the last three nominees. And then I want them to force GM, Spencer and Andy to go to sequester until the finals with Rachel, Brendan, Evel Dick and Janelle who constantly berate and pick about their game. If only...
    karna68, Sticker and joni65 like this.

FORT Fan

Anyone but Andy.

Andy, not because I like him (don't like any of them - hated Spencer from the first episode) but because he played the most proactive game.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I don't know how the way Spencer talked about women ... throughout the game is any better than raciam.
    Oh its not!

These are all equal evil offenders.
    You are absolutely right!! Unfortunately, One of them thousand dollars. Very sad!!

Sent using Tap a Talk
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I've listed the reasons I can not hope for GM to win in her thread. I was reminded in just the last days postings, by an adoptive mother poster and an Afro-American poster of why a vote for her would be unacceptable for me. Her assertions that Candace's mother didn't want her because she was degenerate (a baby?!) and that she was a crack baby and her mother a whore because Candace is bi-racial are so beyond the outer limits of civility and humanity that, game play be damned, she does not deserve a reward. What she deserves is to be told that because of these attacks and daily assaults on Candace, a decent and lovely woman, it has cost her the half million. Rub it in and make her hurt. They played personal, so can I. I hope the JH vote is personal, too, as these women stand by Candace to vote against GM.

Spencer, aaaarrrrggghh! I detest him and all his redneck kin. He loves to tout his conspiracy theories (doesn't believe Sandy hook really happened!!!), over-sexualizes everything (compensation??), demeans women and obviously belongs to the opposite political party from my own. But I'll take him over GM.

Andy doesn't even enter my equation. I want him gone. He has ruined so many other's games I want his ruined too. Vanity and hubris should cause his fall and bring him his own "McCray moment".

God, I want my life back! In a week or so I will not have even a thought about any of these people.
    Well said!

These people are disgusting, vile human beings with no redeeming qualities and give me no desire to wish them to win even a coin toss, let alone a half a million dollars.

I couldn't even bring myself to vote in this poll because there was no "none of the above" choice.

Or better yet, "donate the money to charity"! Oh, how awesome that would be?! The money could go to the families of the victims of Sandy Hook, Anti-bullying campaigns, and Anti-racist ads.
    Kocky_Kamikaze, Punkin and Klyn like this.

I think it should go to Andy. Regardless if you like his gameplay or not he was the only one besides Helen that was actually playing the game until the end. You could argue that Amanda was playing as well but mostly she just gave orders from her bed and let other people (ie Andy) play for her.

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shoepie and Katydyd like this.

Why i voted for GM for America's Favorite is I want her to get some monetary rewards.
    Yes, I even want her to win bigger bucks but I don't think Andy will pick her if he beats her in Part III.
    Andy knows Spencer will likely lose to him. I think GM knows she could win against Spencer too.

I can see why Andy should win against these two for all his strategy. I can't say I like the guy.

In an "expect the unexpected" twist, they're all thrown out and they award the money to a lucky audience member.

The reasoning is that anyone watching the show the WHOLE season could win any challenge!
    LOL
    mom2 and Sticker like this.

No one. I especially despise GM.
    GM is an ignorant, vicious bigot. From taunting Candice in the bedroom incident to yelling "At least my mother doesn't hate me" (in reference to Candice being adopted) as Candice left, she deserves only contempt, not money.

The money should be carried over to next season. Or given to Candice as hazard pay.

I do see a GM/Andy f2 as bringing Spencer along would be dangerous -he hasn't offended anyone to their faces, has cultivated strong relationships, comes across as likeable to his housemates, not caused drama, been relatively level headed, volunteered to put himself on the block to further the alliance and stayed loyal to a core group. He's never been anyone's lap dog and despite being nominated a record 8 times for eviction, never had a melt-down, staying good natured despite the anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I've listed the reasons I can not hope for GM to win in her thread. I was reminded in just the last days postings, by an adoptive mother poster and an Afro-American poster of why a vote for her would be unacceptable for me. Her assertions that Candace's mother didn't want her because she was degenerate (a baby?!) and that she was a crack baby and her mother a whore because Candace is bi-racial are so beyond the outer limits of civility and humanity that, game play be damned, she does not deserve a reward. What she deserves is to be told that because of these attacks and daily assaults on Candace, a decent and lovely woman, it has cost her the half million. Rub it in and make her hurt. They played personal, so can I. I hope the JH vote is personal, too, as these women stand by Candace to vote against GM.

Spencer, aaaarrrrggghh! I detest him and all his redneck kin. He loves to tout his conspiracy theories (doesn't believe Sandy hook really happened!!!), over-sexualizes everything (compensation??), demeans women and obviously belongs to the opposite political party from my own. But I'll take him over GM.
    Andy doesn't even enter my equation. I want him gone. He has ruined so many other's games I want his ruined too. Vanity and hubris should cause his fall and bring him his own "McCray moment".

God, I want my life back! In a week or so I will not have even a thought about any of these people.
    Beautifully stated. Thank you. Watching what Candice went through was deeply emotional for me. Once Howard and Jessie were tossed (both defended her) it just got worse. Aaryn gets a lot of the blame, but GM is just as despicable. I can't believe she may be rewarded for behaving like a junior member of the KKK.

Howard.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-16-2013 at 01:58 AM.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast