View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
164. This poll is closed
  • Andy

24 14.63%
  • GinaMarie

106 64.63%
  • Spencer

34 20.73%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Who do you want to win?

Re: Who do you want to win?

He was a parasite. He moved forward through the efforts of others. He did not want to get blood on his hands ... he begged not to be put on the block ... he even ate everyone else's HOH goodies just like the rat he is.

After the way Spencer talked about women ... he doesn't deserve their votes. He's a phony in a different way.

I voted GM.

She won a few challenges and worked really hard to win them. She also talked about solid/fair moves. Elissa didn't put her up ... so she didn't put Elissa up ... but later considered pay back was done. She is crass and felt demeaned by a couple of these HG's ... and made some shameful racist comments and some mean ones too..

But in the big picture ... GM is the one who is most "true to herself". We may not embrace "herself" but at least it's honest.
    ilja and Sticker like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I am shocked to find that I voted for . . . Spencer. I don't want GM the racist to win on any level. While Andy played a good game to get himself to the end, I don't like him or his game play, Spencer is the only one left.
    t
    Punkin and redsox girl like this.

If, two months ago, somebody would have told me I'd be all for GM winning this game...I would have said it was untrue. However, here I am holding out hope that GM pulls a win out of the hat.

Spencer has done nothing of note to win. That said, I think he will win $50,000 for doing.... nothing.

Andy has done something! However, his over the top cruel degrading remarks about Elissa (who I'm not necessarily a fan of) during and after her stay are beyond mind boggling! That kind of talk spoke volumes and turned me off to him sooooo much. I will say he played a very good game but I hope he comes in third.

Yeah. Yeah. The final four ALL degraded Elissa BUT Andy was the person who ALWAYS began those conversations.
    bearwme1 and Sticker like this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

This is painful. Seriously painful.

While I really don't like Andy for the way he played the game....he DID play it. He some how managed to fool everyone. Rats are usually uncovered in this game (see Ronnie)...but Andy figured out a way to make it to the end without being found out. Everyone loved him, everyone believed him (except Elissa) and everyone wanted to take him along.

I don't WANT him to win....but out of these three, he "deserves" to win the most. And I just can't see the money go to someone like Spencer or GM. I just can't.
    waywyrd, Peachy, Shoepie and 1 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

It's Andy all the way for me and it's been that way since Amanda was evicted even though I'm not a fan or either one of their personalities or every one of their game moves. GM winning this game would be tragedy! She would instantly replace Jun and Maggot as the worse BB winner ever. More racist and other disgusting crap has flowed from her piehole than Andy/Amanda/Spencer combined. If I were BB, I would manipulate the results so she could never make it to the end. Speaking of Spencer, him winning would be awful as well kind of like Adam J.
    Last edited by mrsean; 09-13-2013 at 12:40 PM.

I don't know how the way Spencer talked about women ... throughout the game is any better than raciam. Almost all conversations with Spencer included some sexual innuendo. Andy isolated his trash comments to a few ... but they were crushing, vicious, and personal ... and even about a child.

These are all equal evil offenders.
    Peachy likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    This is painful. Seriously painful.

While I really don't like Andy for the way he played the game....he DID play it. He some how managed to fool everyone. Rats are usually uncovered in this game (see Ronnie)...but Andy figured out a way to make it to the end without being found out. Everyone loved him, everyone believed him (except Elissa) and everyone wanted to take him along.

I don't WANT him to win....but out of these three, he "deserves" to win the most. And I just can't see the money go to someone like Spencer or GM. I just can't.
    Yeah, I hear you. I voted for GM and I did consider what you have said here. Though Andy did play hard I did not enjoy the game he played. I watch to be entertained and root for the good game player. His style was/is aggressive and his frantic need for control was uncomfortable to watch. He finessed nothing, his lying was overboard. Lie of course, that is part of it, just didn't like his style.

GM is straight forward and you always knew where she stood. I like that about her.*

*disclaimer. For weeks now, I have focused on the positive in everyone. They will live the consequences of their actions. Not my business.
    RealVoyeur likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I don't know how the way Spencer talked about women ... throughout the game is any better than raciam. Almost all conversations with Spencer included some sexual innuendo. Andy isolated his trash comments to a few ... but they were crushing, vicious, and personal ... and even about a child.

These are all equal evil offenders.
    I agree. ALL the hate sucked.
    Punkin likes this.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

I've listed the reasons I can not hope for GM to win in her thread. I was reminded in just the last days postings, by an adoptive mother poster and an Afro-American poster of why a vote for her would be unacceptable for me. Her assertions that Candace's mother didn't want her because she was degenerate (a baby?!) and that she was a crack baby and her mother a whore because Candace is bi-racial are so beyond the outer limits of civility and humanity that, game play be damned, she does not deserve a reward. What she deserves is to be told that because of these attacks and daily assaults on Candace, a decent and lovely woman, it has cost her the half million. Rub it in and make her hurt. They played personal, so can I. I hope the JH vote is personal, too, as these women stand by Candace to vote against GM.

Spencer, aaaarrrrggghh! I detest him and all his redneck kin. He loves to tout his conspiracy theories (doesn't believe Sandy hook really happened!!!), over-sexualizes everything (compensation??), demeans women and obviously belongs to the opposite political party from my own. But I'll take him over GM.

Andy doesn't even enter my equation. I want him gone. He has ruined so many other's games I want his ruined too. Vanity and hubris should cause his fall and bring him his own "McCray moment".

God, I want my life back! In a week or so I will not have even a thought about any of these people.

Can we bring back the last 3 evictees ... Elissa, Judd and McCrae ... for a run off for the win?

Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast